Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal – You will learn in detail about the TN employment scheme, login process, registration process, and renewal process.
TN velaivaaippu renewal process
The official Tnvelaivaaippu website portal has a separate section for old students in the program to apply for renewal of the contract. Follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official Tn velaivaaippu website portal.
- From the homepage, login by entering your username and password.
- From the menu bar click on the renew and enter your details and upload documents as requested.
- Now click on the submit option.
Login process to the Tn velaivaaippu
- First log in to the official Tnvelaivaaippu website portal.
- After login click on the candidate login option.
- Next click on the click here tab which is given on the left hand side of the page.
- Enter your exchange code, gender, year of registration, registration number, user ID, username, and password.
- Next click on the login option.
Process for online registration at Tnvelaivaaippu
For registration on the TN employment exchange online the applicants can follow the steps given below:
- Open the official Tnvelaivaaippu website portal.
- From the homepage click on the new user registration tab.
- You will be redirected to a new page and read all the terms and conditions carefully from the scheme.
- Now click on the option to continue.
- The registration form will appear on your screen, enter all the required details and click on the save option.
- Now you have successfully registered on the official portal.
- You will receive a username and password to login to the TN employment scheme portal.
TN Employment Registration
Procedure for application process of TN employment exchange Tnvelaivaaippu
Once the applicant has successfully completed the registration process, then for the application process the applicant follows the steps given below.
- Visit the official Tnvelaivaaippu website portal.
- From the homepage login by using your login details that you have got during the registration process enter the password and username to continue.
- Choose your district, and fill the mandatory information as requested by the page.
- Check all the details carefully and click on the submit option.
- You will receive an acknowledgement slip on your email id and registered mobile number.
- The slip will contain information regarding your interview that must be kept safe.
- The applicant has to provide original documents to the concerned employment sector within 15 days of registration.
- Employment exchange card is issued to keep the card safe for future reference.
About TN Velaivaaippu
What is Tnvelaivaaippu
Every individual seeks hopes of employment after completing their long years of study and hard work. Every student has different plans after completing the school, some of them start a business, while others go for employment in the public or the private sectors, and some others might want to continue with their higher studies. In the Tamil Nadu State of India the state government has taken the initiative to assess all the students who were searching for work for a long time but couldn’t get one.. The government of Tamil Nadu has launched a scheme that will cater the needs of all the unemployed students belonging to backward communities. The Tnvelaivaaippu employment exchange scheme was officially launched by the chief minister of Tamil Nadu.
Any student can register themselves on the portal, the TN government will offer different projects to the students. It’s a unique scheme that give hopes and employment to all the students who have registered to the portal without any discrimination.
Also check TNEB Reading Details.
TN Velaivaaippu Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for Tnvelaivaaippu
The state government of Tamil Nadu has set certain rules for the candidates who can apply for the scheme so as to avoid corruption and to give chances to the right candidates.
- The applicant or student must be a permanent resident of TN.
- The applicant must be a student in the state.
- The applicants must have passed one of the following 8th class, 10th class, or 12th or an undergraduate degree.
- Possesses some additional skills to help fit in the employment sector.
- While the portal also accommodates students who have failed in their grades.
TN Velaivaaippu Documents Required
Essential documents required
If any student wants to apply at the Tnvelaivaaippu they require some documents for the registration process. The documents are as follows:
- Educational certificates
- Provisional certificate
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- A certificate that indicate your experience in different sectors
- Domicile certificate
- A certificate issued by the Sarpanch or Municipal counselor
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
TN Velaivaaippu Profile Update
Updating the profile
- Visit the official website portal and fill your login details like the username and the password.
- From the profile option edit and update as per the needs.
- Check all details carefully and click on the save option.
TN Velaivaaippu Empower
|TN Velaivaaippu Empower Login||Click here|
|TN Velaivaaippu Empower Register||Online|
|Department||Department of Employment and Training, Govt. of Tamil Nadu|