IFHRMS Login Home – Government of Tamil Nadu has established an online portal called IFHRMS. IFHRMS stands for Integrated Financial and Human Resources Management System. Official website of IFHMRS Login page is https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin. In this article, we are going to talk about the Karuvoolam login process and details.
IFHRMS Login home page can be reached at the www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in.
How to login into IFHRMS Tamil Nadu?
- Go to https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin
- Locate the login form in the left
- Enter your IFHRMS user ID
- Enter your password
- Click on the blue button
This is how you can login into IFRMS Karuvoolam website. If you do not have your user ID and want to get IFHRMS login ID or password, please use the helpline number.
IFHRMS Login Index
If you want to login into the IFHRMS login page, there are two index pages –
- Karuvoolam IFHRMS login home page
- IFHRMS TMS page
IFHRMS TMS Login details are as follows –
- Go to http://e-sr.tn.gov.in/TAD-EUSS007/index.php
- Enter user ID and password
- Login to the TMS account
For any IFHRMS login problems, contact following number –
- Contact number – +9144 40172172
- Email address – [email protected]
IFHRMS Pensioner Login
How to login as pensioner into the Karuvoolam IFHRMS login portal?
- Go to https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/ login page
- Open the Sign In form
- In user type, select pensioner.
- Enter your PPO Number
- Enter your user ID and Password
- Login to the IFHRMS pensioner login portal from there.
|Full Form||Integrated Finance and Human Resources Management System|
|Authority||Finance Department , Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Department||Department of Treasuries and Accounts|
IFHRMS Helpline Number
If you get any problem related to the IFHRMS website or login, you can contact the customer support number of Karuvoolam IFHRMS . On the official website of karuvoolam.tn.gov.in, following helpdesk number is provided – 04440172172
Services related to following Tamil Nadu Departments can be availed using the IFHRMS login option. Here’s the list of all head of departments that come under the Finance Department –
- Treasuries & Accounts
- Local Fund Audit
- Small Savings
- Co-Operative Audit
- Government Data Center
- Chief Auditor of Statutory Boards
IFHRMS Pay Slip
How to download pay slip from IFHRMS portal?
- Go to IFHRMS login portal
- Login into the karuvoolam.tn.gov.in TNTA OAM page
- Besides, IFHRMS page, click on OPEN
- Select Finance option on next page
- Open ebsprd.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in
- From next page, click on Payroll option
- Click on Results
- Open Payroll results page in IFHRMS login dashboard
- Select Period Name
- In bill type, select regular salary
- Search paybill group
- Go to Payslip option and click on document link
- Download IFHRMS bill payslip in pdf format
This is how you can download IFHRMS bill or payslip from the IFHRMS login page at Karuvoolam portal.
IFHRMS Payslip Details
Following details can be found on the download PDF payslip or bill –
- Employee Name
- Employee Number
- Office Name
- GPF Number and CPS Number
- Pay Details including Duty Pay, Dearness allowance, House rent allowance, Medical Allowance, Gross amount and net pay credited.
IFHRMS DDO Template
In the IFHRMS, DDO Template guidelines are as follows –
|HOO||Head of The Office|
|DDO||Drawing and Disbursing Officer|
|HOD||Head of the Department Commissioner of Revenue Administration|
|TAN||Tax Deduction Account Number|
|PAO||Pay and Accounts Office|
|HRA||House Rent Allowance|
|CCA||City Compensatory Allowance|
IFHRMS DDO Template Login
For login to the IFHRMS DDO v3 Template portal, use following process –
- Go to http://e-sr.tn.gov.in/IFHRMS_DDO_Template/
- Enter TO or PAO Code
- Enter DDO Code
- Enter password.
- Login to IFHRMS DDO Template portal.
IFHRMS Karuvoolam NSD Change
According to latest update on the karuvoolam.tn.gov.in IFHRMS portal, a new NSD Change as have been announced.
For Feb, 21 Payroll, NSD has been separated from payroll run to avoid Mark for Retry. Henceforth, no need to give Mark for Retry for corrections in NSD.
New screen has been provided for updating NSD. The User Manual has been uploaded in the portal for the same. Click here to view the document. (Source – karuvoolam.tn.gov.in )
The government of Tamil Nadu and the treasury department provides online epayslip through http://epayroll.tn.gov.in/ website. If you want to get your epayslip, use following process for IFHRMS –
How to get Tamilnadu Epayslip?
- Go to http://epayroll.tn.gov.in/
- From the tngepay website, go to login form.
- Click on epayslip option.
- Open ePayslip (tn.gov.in)
- Enter EmpCode and select Suffix
- Enter date of birth
- Click on login button.
On the next page, you will see IFHRMS epayroll system where you can download E Payslip.
IFHRMS Login FAQs
The official website of IFHRMS login page is https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin .
The credentials required for IFHRMS login are the username and password of the account.
Yes, using the ‘Forgot User ID’ option, one can reset the ID of the account.
Please visit the official website and then go to Forgot password link. Submit your user ID and get password on your registered mobile number.
To generate bill in IFHRMS, you have to login as Financier Initiator. Go to Finance option, then DDO option and and then to pay bill group option. There, you can generate bill.
Go to IFHRMS portal and then to oracle EBS. In human resources option, select advance and then select other advance initiation. In the festival advance bulk entry option, go to Call webAdi option and enter details to add festival advance in IFHRMS.
Go to the IFHRMS portal and then open the advance section. Open WebADI option and there you can update GPF advance in IFHRMS.
First of all , go to the IFHRMS login page and then login as DDO User. Go to finance and payroll service option. You will see the option of dues and deduction there. Add from the page.
Go to IFHRMS login home page and then login with finance initiator ID. Go to Finance and payroll option and select the employee option. From there, add a new employee to your IFHRMS account.