Government of Karnataka has launched Rs.5000 driver schemes for Karnataka drivers. Under this scheme, government will give them financial support of Rs.5000. This scheme is useful considering the situation of lockdown when drivers are not getting enough job. In Karnataka, drivers who have their own auto rickshaw or cab/taxi, or they drive someone else’s vehicle, can apply online for Karnataka Driver Scheme.
- 1 Karnataka Driver Scheme Details
- 2 Information about Karnataka Rs.5000 Scheme for Drivers
- 3 Karnataka Driver Scheme List 2020
- 4 Rs.5000 payment status of Karnataka Driver Scheme 2020
- 5 List of Beneficiaries under Karnataka Driver Scheme
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Driver Rs.5000 Scheme
- 7 How to apply online for Karnataka Rs.5000 Driver Scheme?
Karnataka Driver Scheme Details
The scheme focuses on those who live in Karnataka and are in businesses that are not getting enough sales in Covid-19 lockdown. To meet their expenses, Rs.5000 will be given by Government led by CM B S Yediyurappa. A total of Rs 1,610 crore package was announced by Chief Minister for the Karnataka Driver Scheme.
Information about Karnataka Rs.5000 Scheme for Drivers
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka Rs.5000 Relief Package Scheme|
|Scheme Benefits||Rs.5000 financial help to poors|
|Launched by||CM of Karnataka|
Karnataka Driver Scheme List 2020
After the launch of Karnataka Driver Scheme, beneficiary list was created for those who are eligible for the payment. The list can be checked online at the Karnataka government official website – karnataka.gov.in.
Karnataka Rs.5000 Government scheme list
- Rs.5000 compensation for drivers and other professionals.
- Applicable to those who live and work in Karnataka
- Applicable during Covid-19 lockdown
- Beneficiaries must have valid documents of proof
- Payment shall be made via DBT or Direct Benefit Transfer method.
Rs.5000 payment status of Karnataka Driver Scheme 2020
The payment to those who are listed in the Karnataka Driver Relief Scheme shall be made soon. CM of Karnataka has made announcement that every applicant who is accepted, will get Rs.5000 sent into their bank accounts. Their bank accounts shall be linked with Aadhar card and PFMS will send money through DBT system. Money is being disbursed under the Covid-19 Karnataka Driver Support Scheme.
List of Beneficiaries under Karnataka Driver Scheme
Following beneficiaries shall get benefit of the Karnataka Covid-19 relief package in 2020 –
- Drivers of Taxi and Cab
- Auto Rickshaw drivers
- Handloom weavers
- Hairstylists and Barbers
- Laborers and workers
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Driver Rs.5000 Scheme
Following are the conditions and rules for the benefit to be paid under this scheme –
- Applicant must be a driver or listed professional in State of Karnataka
- Applicant must have a valid driving license
- Applicant must have registered with the Transport Department Authority
- Applicant must have valid PoA document for the scheme application
How to apply online for Karnataka Rs.5000 Driver Scheme?
- Go to official website of Karnataka Government.
- Check for the Karnataka Driver Scheme application form.
- Open registration link and fill the required details.
- Enter your name, address and other details.
- Provide your vehicle information.
- Submit the form and upload documents.
- Complete the process and note your acknowledgement number.
Click here for more details about the scheme – http://www.uddkar.gov.in/en/SCHEMES