YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme Online Application – Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme for cab drivers and rickshaw drivers. A revised scheme to be launched on June 4, government has begun accepting online application for YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme. Those applicant who want to apply online, may use the following information for YSR Vahan Mitra registration form.
- 1 YSR Vahana mitra scheme launched in Andhra Pradesh
- 2 Vahan Mitra Application Process
- 3 Vahan Mitra Application Last Date
- 4 YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme Apply Online Here
- 5 Who can apply for Vahan Mitra Scheme in Andhra Pradesh?
- 6 What documents are required for YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme application?
- 7 RTA Financial Assistance – YSR Vahan Mitra Website Link
YSR Vahana mitra scheme launched in Andhra Pradesh
YSR Vahan Mitra scheme was launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, CM of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme launch date is June 4, 2020. YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme Online application process has begun. Anyone who wants to register themselves for the Andhra Pradesh Taxi Driver Yojana, may start filling registration form now. Information was provided by Mr. Perni Nani, Transportation Minister of Andhra Pradesh Government.
- AP Ration Card List 2020
- KSP Clear Pass Online
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Check
- YSR Pension Kanuka Search Online
- YSR Matsyakara Bharosa 2020
Vahan Mitra Application Process
The application form for Vahan Mitra Scheme shall be made available through various Ward officers and Nodal officers as well as at Panchayat level. Village Secretaries will create Vahan Mitra List 2020 and add beneficiary drivers and auto rickshaw owners in it. Then the application form shall be given to the applicants by Village Secretaries.
Vahan Mitra Application Last Date
Since the application has already begun, those who want to know how to apply for Vahan Mitra Scheme must read this article and notification. You can contact your local Ward officer and fill Vahan Mitra form before last date. The last date of YSR Vahan Mitra Application Form filling is 26th May 2020.
YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme Apply Online Here
You can apply online through AP E Services portal too. For Vahan Mitra Scheme online apply, you need to visit any CSC center or Meeseva portal. There, you’ll find the option to apply online.
- Go to Andhra Pradesh E Services or Meeseva portal.
- Open YSR Vahan Mitra online form.
- Fill the application form with your details.
- Enter your mobile number and OTP for verification.
- Submit and upload your documents.
- Provide information about your cab, taxi, vehicle, rickshaw, auto etc.
- Then submit the application form online or contact local DTC / Ward Office.
You can also visit any Village secretariat and fill the YSR Vahan Mitra yojana form there too.
Who can apply for Vahan Mitra Scheme in Andhra Pradesh?
- Any citizen of Andhra Pradesh who is above 18 years is eligible for the scheme benefit.
- Applicant must be either a driver or owner of a vehicle.
- Employee must fill the form as a self-employed driver.
- Applicant cannot be above poverty level.
- Applicant needs to provide documents of proof of his/her being a BPL citizen to avail Vahan Mitra Scheme benefits.
What documents are required for YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme application?
Following documents must be attached with the application form –
- UID or Aadhaar card
- PAN Card ( not mandatory)
- Ration Card or BPL card
- AP Rice Card information
- Photo and Mobile number
- Income certificate and Bank Account details
- Vehicle papers and details
Photo copy of above mentioned documents must be attached with the application form.
RTA Financial Assistance – YSR Vahan Mitra Website Link
Following website link can be used to apply online for RTA Financial Assistance Scheme in Andhra Pradesh. The link will take you to online form for YSR Vahan Mitra yojana. There, you can apply using the registration form. Online link for application is – http://22.214.171.124/ysrcheyutha/autoDriverAppForm.do .