Pune Police is providing separate Covid-19 epass for lockdown in Pune. Residents of Pune cannot apply for Maharashtra epass at mhpolice covid pass website, therefore a new lockdown pass for Pune has been started. Now, Pune citizens can apply for Pune Police E Pass online through https://punepolice.in/ .
Pune Police E Pass Application Online – Pune Police Gov In
Pune Police official website https://punepolice.gov.in/ doesn’t have any option to apply for epass. This is why many citizens are unable to find epas application for Pune lockdown. For them, we are providing the original official website of Pune EPass for travelling in lockdown.
Pune E Pass Application at punepolice.in
- Go to the official website of Pune E Pass.
- Visit https://punepolice.gov.in/ and open Pune Digital Pass registration form.
- Enter reason of travelling.
- Write your personal details like name, age etc.
- Provide your mobile number and Aadhar number.
- Mention vehicle details and travelling dates.
- Select source location and destination location for Pune travel epass.
- Submit the epass application form and not registration number.
Pune Covid-19 E Pass Eligibility Conditions
Who can apply for Covid-19 E Pass in Pune?
- Grocery Provision for Citizens
- Anyone going to hospital
- Other emergency
- Government Employees
- Gas/LPG/Petrol Pump
- Medical equipment suppliers
- Telecom operators
- Transportation of essential commodities
- Security services
- Covid-19 volunteers and NGOs
If you belong to one of the above mentioned exempted categories, you can apply for Corona Lockdown Pass in Pune City.
Documents required for Pune Lockdown Pass
Following documents are required for Covid-19 lockdown ePass application in Pune City.
- Proof of Department or Institute
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Card
- Vehicle Papers
- Proof of business or agency
- NGO certificate if applicant is NGO.
Visit punepolice.in for Covid-19 lockdown pass. For more details, visit pune police gov in.