Voot App is a very popular online movie streaming application. It is owned by Viacom18. Voot App is popular for providing free movies, TV Shows and Kids videos. Voot App is popular in India and can be downloaded in most of the smartphones – iOS, KaiOS and Android smartphones.
Recently, many Voot users reported that they are getting an Error named Invalid URL 300 in Voot App. If you too are getting an Invalid URL error in Voot App, here is what you need to know.
What is an Invalid URL error?
An Invalid URL error means the file or folder you are looking on the server is either misplaced, or you are browsing wrong web address. In Voot, if one is getting Invalid URL error which goes by Error code 300 in Voot App, then it means that you are browsing wrong Voot link.
There are multiple reasons why you might see Invalid URL Error 300 in Voot App.
- The VOOT link you opened might be wrong.
- There might be misspelling in the Voot video link which is giving you an Invalid URL 300 error in Voot.
- The app must be old version which means it cannot open new pages.
- Video of Voot must have got removed, giving an Invalid URL error in Voot.
- The link that you are opening might not be a VOOT video link but has accidentally got opened in the app.
An invalid URL error the browser cannot access the web address. It doesn’t happen when you are not connected. An invalid URL error is a server error. It means that if you are getting Invalid URL 300 Error in Voot, it is a sever error from Voot server.
How to solve Voot invalid URL 300 error?
There are multiple solutions that can be used to fill Invalid URL 300 error in Voot App –
- You can check the link again to make sure it is a valid link.
- You can re-check your Internet connection.
- Update Voot app if you are getting invalid URL error regularly.
- Generate a new link.
- If you have received link from someone else, ask them to res-send the VOOT video link.
If you keep getting VOOT invalid URL error yet, contact the VOOT tech support team from other phone.
There are multiple problems that make an app give Invalid URL error. Sometimes, it is because of some update going on there from server side. When internet isn’t working properly, sometimes a VOOT video doesn’t open properly, showing an Invalid URL error to users.
Whatever the case is, you can always re-generate the link and watch video in VOOT without any error. Post your suggestions below. If you have other questions regarding VOOT App errors, comment below.