The UPPCL online bill is a initiative of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) on January 14, 2000 it’s the result of the power sector reforms and restructuring in UP (India). Its the main focus point of the Power Sector, which is responsible for planning and managing the sector through the transmission, distribution and supply of electricity.
UPPCL is a managed by highly professionals who aims to provide utility supplying at reliable and cost efficient electricity to each and every citizen of the UP state with the help of highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country.
UPPCL Bill Status Rural – ग्रामीण यूपी बिजली बिल की स्थिति चेक करें
If you want to check your Uppcl online bill status rural, in that case just follow these simple steps.
How to check UPPCL rural bill status online?
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of UPPCL in order to check bill payment status.
- Then, under the head “my connection” , click on the login button.
- After that, you need to enter some information like your account number and bill number, then move forward and click on login button.
- Though once you have reached the portal, you can click on the “Check Status” button.
- Now you just need to enter some required information, so that you can check your status of the bill.
To check the bill payment status, visit official website – https://www.uppclonline.com/
UPPCL log in – उत्तर प्रदेश बिजली बिल लॉगिन
Though the UPPCL log in process at UPPCL website is quite easy. Even those people who are not techno savvy can also register here easily. In order to successfully log in you just need to follow the following steps:
• First in order to register online you need to visit the website at www.uppclonline.com.
• Then, further for registration process you should know your Account ID that is printed in your Bill. Which is provided by UPPCL and the Bill number as printed in the Bill.
• Afterwards, you need to Click on the Register Button on the home page and enter your Account ID and Bill ID. Then you will be displayed with all your details.
• Now you just need to validate your personal details and enter your email address, Mobile number, password, secret question and secret answer.
• In the last step, on submitting every detail you would be send a confirmation mail to your registered mail id. Click on the link in the mail and login to activate your account. On successful activation your online registration would complete.
इस प्रकार बताये गए तरीके से आप UPPCL लॉगिन कर सकते हैं और अपना बिल चेक या भुगतान कर सकते हैं। Also, check TNEB reading if you are living in Tamil Nadu.
UPPCL Bill Receipt Details Check Online – उप बिजली बिल रशीद का विवरण
One can download their Uppcl bill receipt details even of the bills they have paid 10 or 12 months before. You can easily download them by using your mobile phone or a laptop.
- All you need to do is first visit upenergy.in website
- Scroll down the home page, you will find bill payment box. There you will see two options
- A, Bill payment urban
- B, Bill payment rural
- Select the option according to your area.
- Click on the login button, and enter your account number and password. An opt will come to your registered mobile number and on your registered email id.
- Your account will opened now, click on the “Payment History “option. Here you can see all your online bill payments.
- Click on the bill, of which you want the receipt download it and click on the print option.
UPPCL Mpower Consumer Portal
|UPPCL उपभोक्ता लॉगिन||https://uppcl.mpower.in/wss/LoginNew.htm|
|UPPCL ऑनलाइन भुगतान||https://uppcl.mpower.in/wss/QuickBillPay.htm|
|UPPCL नया कनेक्शन||https://uppcl.mpower.in/wss/NewConnection.htm|
|UPPCL STS Prepaid Recharge||https://uppcl.mpower.in/wss/STSQuickBillPay.htm|
तो इस तरह से हमने आपको उत्तर प्रदेश बिजली बिल की जानकारी हिंदी में दी। आप चाहें तो ऑनलाइन भुगतान कर सकते हैं या स्थिति की जांच कर सकते हैं। अपने बिजली बिल ऑनलाइन प्रिंट भी कर सकते हैं। आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर इसकी विशेष जानकारी के लिए जाएँ। अन्य सरकारी जानकारी हिंदी में लेने के लिए Talkshubh वेबसाइट पर जरूर जाएँ।