Ration Card List of UP -Natives of Uttar Pradesh check ration card list online, even now they can fill new applications through online mode and can check their application status as well on their official website.
- 1 UP Ration Card online
- 2 UP Ration Card List 2021
- 3 Different types of ration card
- 4 Steps to download ration card list
- 5 NFSA eligibility criteria for new ration card list
- 6 UP Ration Card Application Process 2021
- 7 Eligibility criteria for the new ration card in Uttar Pradesh
- 8 Official documents required for applying for ration card
UP Ration Card online
Online Ration Card for UP Citizens
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has given a relief to the citizens of their state by announcing a new ration card. The new ration card will be issued through the official website portal of the UP government’s food and civil supplies department. All the low level income families residing in Uttar Pradesh can fill the form. Any qualified applicant can easily download the new ration card list either district wise or name wise. Through the official website citizens of Uttar Pradesh can access the portal in order to make changes if any.
UP Ration Card List 2021
Through the implementation of this scheme, the government aims to provide wheat, rice and sugar to the financially backward families staying in the state of Uttar Pradesh. A new list of the ration card will help the government officials in the distribution process. Those applicants whose names don’t appear yet can still apply for the ration card through online or offline mode in the BPL/APL so to get the NFSA ration benefits. Through this the government tries to help citizens with the essential food items in this time of epidemic. All the citizens falling under the special category will receive the benefits from this scheme. One must ensure to apply in order to receive benefits from it.
Check Patrata Parchi here.
Different types of ration card
- BPL Cards (below poverty line)
- APL Cards (above poverty line)
- AAY cards
Steps to download ration card list
Here you will find a step by step process on how to download UP new ration card list. In this list you can search name wise on the official website portal.
- Open the food and Logistic department official website portal.
- Home page will appear, look for the critical link and double click on the link indicated as NFSA eligibility list.
- A district wise NFSA list will open on your screen.
- Choose your district in order to proceed further the name wise list will appear on your screen.
- Now you can download the available form and can also take print out of it.
All those applicants who have found their names in the list have to collect their digital ration card as per the UP new ration card list. Afterwards, applicants can visit the ration distribution center of their area along with the NFSA coupon, and from there they will get their subsidized food at a very nominal rate. The official website also has a grievance section for those who don’t find their names in the new list.
NFSA eligibility criteria for new ration card list
All those applicants who wish to apply for the ration card check their NFSA eligibility criteria through online by visiting the official website.
- Visit the official website of the UP and Civil supplies department.
- Menu bar will appear on the screen, select the find and search in the list.
- Enter your 12 digit ration card number, proceed further and fill important information like your district, area, town, type of card you have, your full name and your father’s name.
- Press the search button and the NFSA ration eligibility will appear on your screen.
- Download the form and take a printout of it.
UP Ration Card Application Process 2021
Application process through offline medium
- Open the food and Logistic department portal of UP.
- Now download the application form and fill all the mandatory information.
- Ensure that the information is true and correct to the best of your knowledge then only submit the application form to the local food and Logistic department office. In case of rural area residents they can submit the application form to the Tehsil office in their area.
- After submitting the application form you will receive an acknowledgement slip.
- Once it get approved you can visit the nearest rational seller along with the acknowledgement slip.
These benefits are restricted only for the citizens of UP state, during this hard times. The state government will provide supplies like grains, wheat, and rice to the applicants.
Also check – TNPDS Online
Eligibility criteria for the new ration card in Uttar Pradesh
- These cards are only for the citizens who are residing and their families are residing in Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant should not possess the ration card from any other state.
- The families belonging to the BPL are given priority over the others.
- Ration cards are made in the name of the head of the family.
Official documents required for applying for ration card
In order to apply for the ration card one must possess certain documents in order to proceed for the application with UP FCS ration card.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Recent passport size photograph
- Updated passbook
- caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Last 3 month electricity bill