Udyam registration status can be checked online at udyogaadhaar.gov.in by providing the Udyam registration number. For that, government has started a website called Udyog Aadhar MSME registration portal. Any MSME registration done on the official website of udyamregistration.gov.in can check the status of registeration or application through the information provided here.
Checking Udyam Registration Status Online
Udyam application status can be verified on the PRINT UDYAM REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE page of the website. For that, you must have your application reference number or registration number.
Here is the process to check registration status of Udyam or Udyog Aadhar.
How to check Udyam registration status online?
- Go to udyamregistration.gov.in
- Click on Print certificate option
- Open UDYAM REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE page
- Go to Udyam Registration Verification With OTP option
- Enter Udyam Registration Number
- Select OTP on Moblie as filled in application
- Or choose OTP on Email as filled in application
- Click on Validate and Generate OTP button
- Enter the OTP after Udyam registration status verification
- Print your Udyam status online
Click here to check Udyam registration status .
Udyam Registration Number
After every successful Udyam registration, you are provided with a unique registration number. The registration number is of 16 characters.
What is the format of Udyam registration number?
The format of Udyam registration number is as follows – UDYAM-UP-00-0123456 .
What is the use of UDYAM registration number?
It is used to print Udyam certificate online or check UDYAM registration status using registration number and OTP.
Udyam Registration Process Online
Any MSME can register itself on the Udyam registration portal by provided guidelines and uploading only Aadhar Card. The process is made simple and paper free. Complete process of online Udyam registration is being provided here.
How to register Udyam online at the Udyam registration portal?
- Go to UDYAM registration portal homepage
- Click on new registration option
- Enter your Aadhar number
- Provide OTP received on Aadhar registered mobile number.
- Upload information about your business
- Fetch your tax information from the government database and verify
- Submit registration form and note the serial registration number
- Your MSME registration at Udyam registration portal shall be done.
Udyam Registration Certificate
What is Udyam registration certificate?
The Udyam registration certificate is a proof of your MSME registration. The certificate has all the basic details of your business as well as details about the registration under the MSME registration scheme.
How to get Udyam registration certificate?
Udyam Registration Portal Details
|Name||Udyam Registration Portal|
|Services||MSME Registration, Certificate Printing, Status Check|
|Ministry||Ministry of Micro, Small Medium Enterprises|
|Helpline||Visit Champions Portal|
Also check other important articles –