TSB or Kerala Treasury Savings bank has an online portal called TSB Online. The Kerala TSB website provides online new user registration feature for using online banking services like fund transfer, account balance check etc. Here, you will get to know how to do new user registration using the tsbonline.kerala.gov.in registration process.
tsbonline.kerala.gov.in new user registration
If you have an online Treasury savings bank account, you can visit the official website of TSB Kerala – tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login page and then login to start using your net banking services.
However, if you don’t have online registration done, you can use the tsbonline.kerala.gov.in new registration option. The whole process has been shared below in detailed guide. For BIMS servics, go to BIMS login page instead of the above mentioned page.
Online registration process for TSB Kerala
How to register online at the TSB online Kerala website?
- Go to TSB bank website.
- Open the new registration page.
- Visit https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in/new-user-registration
- Provide your Kerala Treasury Savings Bank A/c Number.
- Enter your UID or Aadhaar Card Number.
- Enter your TSB registered mobile number.
- Select a username for TSB online banking.
- Enter your email.
- Click for generating OTP and verify.
- Generate new TSB login password.
- Your tsbonline.gov.in new user registration is done.
So this is how you can complete new user registration for using Kerala Treasury Savings bank account’s online services.
TSB Kerala Online registration requirements
- You must have a TSB bank account.
- You can use your registered mobile number only.
- You must have a valid email address, if used.
- Your mobile number must be active for OTP.
- Your TSB registration username must be available.
- You can use only Indian resident UID.
- You must have an Aadhaar number for TSB bank new user registration.
If you have all above requirements fulfilled, you can go ahead and complete your registration process.
TSB Bank registration benefits
There are several benefits of registering online at the tsbonline.kerala.gov.in new user registration page. Here are some of those benefits –
- You can use online fund transfer benefit.
- You can check your TSB bank account balance.
- You can check your NEFT / IMPS status.
- You can check TSB bank account transaction history.