If you are a TNEB consumer and you have to add or update mobile number in TNEB TANGEDCO account, you can do it by visiting the official website of TNEB cosumer portal. The official website for mobile number update in TNEB is http://tneb.tnebnet.org:8087/mobilenoentry/ . Once you visit the electricity board website, you will see an option called TANGEDCO Mobile Number Updation. Check TNEB reading details here.
Check detailed information about how to add mobile number to TNEB online.
TNEB Mobile Number Update Online
Online update of mobile number is done by logging into the TNEB login portal. There, you will find an option to search your consumer account. There are certain requirements for adding mobile number to TNEB Account. These conditions are provided below –
- You must already have an TNEB consumer account
- You must be a resident of Tamil Nadu State
- You must have at least one last receipt of electricity bill payment
- You must have your TNEB registered mobile number or new number to register with you
After you comply with these conditions, you can follow below mentioned method to add mobile number or update mobile number to TNEB online.
How can i add my mobile number to Tneb online?
Follow these steps to add mobile number to TNEB online –
- Go to http://tneb.tnebnet.org:8087/mobilenoentry/
- Open mobile numbe update form
- Select your region code
- Write your TNEB consumer number
- Write the receipt number of your last TNEB payment
- Enter the date of payment of last TNEB bill
- Enter the mobile number that you want to update
- Click on Submit button
Your TNEB mobile number will get added instantly. You will receive a confirmation message on your mobile number about the update.
Know TNEB Consumer Number
Since TNEB Consumer number is important for updating mobile number or registering mobile number in TNEB, you must know what your TNEB consumer number is.
The serial number provided to every TNEB connection is called it’s consumer number. The consumer number can be found on the payment receipt or electricity bill of the connection. It is a 12-digit number that is required to login or avail any online service related to TNEB or Tamil Nadu Electricity Board.