TN EMIS tnschools gov in – The Tamil Nadu Schools Educational Management Information System provides multiple login options to its users. If you are a registered user at TN EMIS Portal, you can login as following – EMIS Tamil Nadu and TNTP Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform.
Here’s complete detail about how to login into TN EMIS portal and TNTP TNSchools website.
emis.tnschools.gov.in Login Details
If you have a registered account for Tamil Nadu Schools EMIS or TNTP website, use following process to login –
How to login into emis tnschools gov in website?
- Go to emis.tnschools.gov.in
- Navigate to Education Management Information Center
- In the login form, provide your username and password
- Click on login button
- Login to emis tnschools dashboard
Click here to visit the official login page for tn emis.
Check this too –
tntp.tnschools.gov.in login process
To login into the Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform , use following method –
- Go to https://tntp.tnschools.gov.in/lms/
- Navigate to top right corner
- Provide your email address
- Enter your TNTP password
- Click on the right arrow to login
Click here to visit the official tntp tnschools gov in login page.
exam tnschools gov in login – On the TN EMIS login portal, there is another portal by State Council Of Educational Research and Training. On the portal, all exam related services are provided. If you want to login into the tnschool exam login page, use following process –
- Go to https://exams.tnschools.gov.in/login?returnUrl=%2Fexam
- Then, open the login form.
- Enter username and password.
- Submit the form and login.
For any support related to Tn School Exam login, use following email address – [email protected]
List of TN School Platforms
TN Schools or Tamil Nadu School Department provides separate platform for officers, teachers and students. Here is the list of all tn school login platforms –
- TN Schools Students Platform
- Student Login
- Text Books
- E Books
- Question Papers
- Study Material
- Fee Payment
- TN Schools Teacher Platform
- [email protected]
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform
- TN Schools Office Login
- TN EMIS Login
TN School Online Services
What services are available at the tnschools.gov.in online website?
Following online services are available at tnschools.gov.in –
- Online TextBooks
- Online Marksheet Verification
- Hall Ticket Download – DEE EXAMINATION
- Hall Ticket Download – SSLC SPECIAL SUPPLEMENTARY
- Hall Ticket Download – SPECIAL SUPPLEMENTARY
- Online Textbook Sale Request – Student
- Online Textbook Sale Request – School
- Online Admission for Various Streams in NIOS
TN EMIS App
|Name of App||TN EMIS App|
|Download Link||Click here to download|
TN EMIS App is the official app of EMIS One. The app can be downloaded for free from Play store. Click on the link above to download APK and install TN EMIS Application.
Find TN EMIS Number of Students
How to find TN EMIS number?
If school is not providing services on time, you can use the student’s TN EMIS number for that. Here is how you can find EMIS number of student –
- Go to TN EMIS Login page
- Login and open All Student List
- Above the table, choose CSV option
- Student list will be downloaded in Excel format
- Open MS Excel and then search for your student’s name
- Locate the Unique ID to find TN EMIS number
Online Student Admission in TN EMIS
How to admit new student to school in the EMIS portal?
- Go to TN EMIS school login page
- Login an open main menu
- Select Student
- Click on Student Admission
- Open Student registration form
- Enter name of student in English and Tamil
- Enter Aadhaar number
- Enter Gender, Blood Group and Religion
- Enter Community and Caste
- Enter mother tongue
- Choose disability group name
- Enter family and communication details
- Enter class for which admission is sought for
- Choose section
- Choose date of joining
- Select medium of instruction
- Submit the form to complete EMIS student registration
This process can be used to both admit new and old student in TN EMIS portal.
Raise Student Request in EMIS
You can also raise a student request through the TN EMIS website –
- Go to TN EMIS dashboard
- Click on Student and go to Student search
- Enter the Aadhaar number or Unique ID of student
- On the student’s list page, click on Unique ID
- Click on Raise request button
- A pop up will appear saying ‘ Are you sure you want to raise request for this student?’
- Click on ‘Yes, raise request’
After submitting, a message will appear on the screen saying – Request raised.
TN School Department Contact Details
For any complaint related to TN EMIS or TNTP login, contact using following details –
|Name||Principal Secretary to Government|
|Phone||044 – 25672790|
|Name||Tmt. Sigy Thomas Vaidhyan|
|Designation||Commissioner of School Education|
Chennai – 600 006