Thulasi Kerala PSC Registration | Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification | Kerala PSC Thulasi Forgot Password | Kerala PSC Login User Id Password | KPSC Login | KPSC Registration
Kerala Public Service Commission also known as Kerala PSC or KPSC is responsible to provide jobs for candidates who are eligible and covered under the reservation according to the rules. KPSC is constituted by the Government of India under the constitution of the Indian government. KPSC recently launched a new portal with the name of Thulasi Kerala Public Service Commission or Thulasi Kerala PSC or Thulasi KPSC.
In this article, we are going to give you information about the Kerala Public Service Commission’s new website. Here we will let you know about the procedure of registration on the KPSC portal along with the information of how you can check the new recruitment notification through using the new website Thulasi Kerala PSC. All the candidates who are preparing to join the Administration Services under the Kerala PSC.
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Kerala Public Service commission KPSC’s main office ie. head office is situated in Thiruvananthapuram. This city is the capital city of Kerala state. KPSC is a body that is established by the state government under the constitution of India. KPSC is responsible for giving advice related to the commission and releasing new notifications related to the job. under article 320 (3) the Kerala Public Service Commission is responsible for releasing the notification related to the recruitments under the civil services.
For joining the recruitment candidates will have to take the part in the written examination. After passing the written test candidates will have to join the interview procedure. After clearing both of the selection processes, the department will release a merit list for the selected candidates.
The candidates who will pass a written exam and interview will be able to join the civil services under the Kerala state government civil services. Service commission is an appointed authority that is responsible to conduct written tests, practical tests, PET ie. physical efficiency tests, and interviews for the selection.
Thulasi Kerala PSC Candidates Registration Eligibility
Candidates who are eligible to join recruitments under the Kerala public service commission civil services will have to fulfill the below-given eligibility criteria before online registration on the portal.
- Only the citizens 9f kerala state register on the Thulasi Kerala PSC portal.
- The candidates who want to join the recruitment will have to fulfill all the conditions set by the KPSC before applying for the job.
- The minimum age criteria is set 21 years old by the public service commission.
- Candidates aged 51 years old and above are not able to register on the thulasi Kerala PSC official portal.
- The candidates having the graduation or post graduation or any kind of professional degree can register on the Tulasi KPSC official portal
Kerala Thulasi PSC Registration Documents
The candidates who are willing to join the public service commission under the Kerala state government will have to arrange the following documents before visiting the website for registration.
- You will have to upload this copy of your passport size photo in 150 width by 200 height pixel in JPG file format.
- Candidates will have to upload the digital signature copy.
- You must require the digital copy of your signature in 150 width by 100 height pixels full stop. This size must be less than 30 KB.
- You also need the identity card issued by the central government such as Aadhar card for voter ID card or PAN card etc.
- At the time of registration you also will have to upload all the educational certificates issued by the recognised educational institution.
KPSC Kerala Thulasi Portal Registration Procedure
Eligible candidates of Kerala state who are preparing to join the civil services soon will have to register on the official website first. For Thulasi Kerala PSC (Thulasi KPSC) follow the below-provided procedure.
- For the registration on the Kerala Public Service Commission, you must have to visit thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in the official website.
- On the official page of the website, you will have to click on the New Registration option given on the home page.
- After clicking on the above-mentioned option a New Registration Form page will appear on your screen.
- On this page, you need to enter all the information such as your name, date of birth, religion, caste, id Number, etc.
- After filling out all the information, check your Registration Form once again.
- Now you will receive a One Time Password or OTP on your registered phone number which you mention on the farm.
- Now after entering the OTP you will have to create a new username and password for the login on the website.
- Visit the homepage of the Kerala Public Service Commission official website after obtaining the username and password.
- Now on the homepage login section, you need to enter your username and password to visit the website.
- In the end, click on the login button to reach inside the dashboard of the official website.
By following the above-mentioned procedure you will be able to register and login on to the official website of Thulasi Kerala PSC. In the next section, we are giving you the information for login on the Thulasi KPSC official website.
Thulasi Kerala PSC Login Process After Registration
If you are already having the username and password for login on the Thulasi Kerala PSC website then you just need to use it for reaching the official website dashboard. The procedure for login and submission in the application form for recruitment is given in the below section.
- To login to the Kerala Public Service Commission website first you need to visit only the official website link.
- Now on the homepage screen on the website you have to click on the option of registered user login.
- On the new page you need to use the user id and password to login.
- Hindi next step now you have to enter the captcha code showing on the screen.
- Now click the login button. Now you can see the dashboard of your profile where all the options for submitting an application regarding the new job, notifications for recruitment etc.
By following the above-given procedure you will be able to log in on the official website of Thulasi Kerala PSC. If you want to get any kind of help related to the registration or recruitment notification you can contact the PSC Kerala department. For more information and help you can get the helpline numbers from the official website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/ link. In case you forgot the password for login on the Thulasi PSC Kerala portal then send KL USR the phone SMS on 166 / 51969 / 9223166166 phone numbers.