stop corona tn gov in – Government of Tamil Nadu has started website for Covid-19 health support in the state. The website is called Stop Corona TN. The Stop Corona website was first started on the Tamil Nadu government’s website https://stopcorona.tn.gov.in/ but later it was changed to http://www.stopcoronatn.in/.
Check Tamil Nadu Stop Corona TN portal details here.
About Stop Corona TN portal – stopcorona.tn.gov.in
|Name of service||Stop Corna TN|
|Launched by||Health & Family Welfare Department, Tamil Nadu|
|Government||Tamil Nadu State Government|
|Services||Self reporting, Hospital reporting, Volunteer registration|
stopcorona.tn.gov.in – Self Reporting
Government has launched a self reporting Covid-19 surveillance portal where anyone can report about their health conditions. The online registration form can be filled at https://covid.uhcitp.in/selfregister website.
Requirements for Stop Corona TN registration
For registration at https://covid.uhcitp.in/ website, following information is required –
- Mobile number of the appicant
- Full name of registering candidate
- OTP received on mobile number
Click here to register online for stop corona tn self reporting.
Covid-19 Helpline Number Tamil Nadu – 8978654678 , 7865467865.
Tamil Nadu Covid-19 Volunteer registration – stopcorona tn gov in
Those volunteers who want to support Government of Tamil Nadu in fight against Covid-19 virus, can register as Stop Corona TN Volunteers. They will be recruited by Tamil Nadu health and family welfare department and will be allowed to provide medical assistance during lockdown.
Eligibility for Stop Corona TN Volunteer Application – stopcorona tn gov in
- Doctors can apply as Corona Volunteer
- Paramedical staffs and health professionals.
- General public interested in Covid-19 volunteering.
How to register as volunteer on Stop Corona TN portal?
- Go to https://stopcorona.xenovex.com/login .
- Click on Volunteer Registration option.
- Choose “I am ready to volunteer to support Government of Tamil Nadu in this difficult time.”
- Click on Yes and enter your mobile number.
- Click on Generate OTP.
- Enter the One Time Password received and fill Stop Corona TN volunteer registration form.
List Services for Stop Corona TN Volunteers
Other than medical staffs, general public too can register as Stop Corona Volunteer in Tamil Nadu. Some of the services available for general publics are –
- Call centre
- Contact tracing
- Cooking food
- IEC Development
- Queue management,
- Sanitation and disinfection
- Web or App development
stopcorona.tn.gov.in – Sample Collection and Lab Details
Tamil Nadu government has begun collecting samples and lab test through the stopcorona.tn.gov.in website portal. The stop corona gov in website has option for collection of sample.
How to submit sample for collection through stopcorona.tn.gov.in?
- Go to stopcorona.tn.gov.in
- In the right menu, select option of sample collection
- Now go to https://covid.uhcitp.in/login
- Login and provide your collection details
- Submit your name and address
- Submit other details as asked and request a collection of sample online
This is how you can get your blood sample collected through stop corona tn gov in website.
IEC for Co Morbid Patients
The stop corona tn gov in website has also launched a facility called IEC for Co Morbid patients. Here are details regarding that.
- Cardiac care
- Renal care
- Geriatric Care
- Maternal Health
- Child health
- Mental Health
Stop Corona TN – FAQs
Doctors can login to stopcorona.tn.gov.in and choose the specialty of their medical field.
Yes, organization too can register on stopcoronatn.in. During registration as volunteers, they may select the type as organizations.
Yes, government of Tamil Nadu provides volunteers with new Covid-19 PPEs.
यह देखें – covid19.mhpolice.in status