Signal App, an alternative to Whatsapp and Telegram, is a messaging app which is trending recently because of the news that Elon Musk has recommended it. Signal App download links are being searched all over the Internet and there is a rise in search about Signal App owner too. In this article, we are going to talk about this messaging app, how to download Signal App and who is the owner of this app.
What is Signal App?
Accordint to Wikipedia, Signal App is a cross platform messaging app that is encrypted and provides instant messaging service. People who use Signal app can also send videos, audios and other files through the app. The app is known as Signal Private Messenger on Play Store and can be downloaded for free.
Signal App Details
|Name||Signal Private Messenger|
|Provided by||Signal Foundation|
|Last Updated||December 2021|
Signal App Owner
Who is owner of Signal App?
Signal App is owned by Signal Foundation and is developed by Signal Foundation, Signal Messenger and Open Whisper Systems. The app is downloaded more than 10 million times on Android Play Store. The Signal App was launched in December 2021 and has got suddenly popular because of Elon Musk’s recommendation news. According to various news sources, Elon Musk has recommended Signal App over Whatsapp.
Signal App Features
- One to one messaging.
- Group call upto 5 people.
- Text, Videos, Audios, Files and location sharing option.
- Communications are end to end encrypted.
- Timer setting option for automatic deletion of messages.
- Automatic face blur options for photos.
Apart from these various other features are provided by Signal App. The detailed features list can be checked on the official website of the app. Please note that Talkshubh has no partnership of any kind with Signal Foundation and this is an independently published article.
Signal App Download
How to download Signal App?
Signal App download links are available on every major app store. There are separate desktop apps, iOS app and Android app for Signal messenger. Apps can be downloaded for free. Here are detailed guide about how to download and install Signal Messenger App on various platforms.
- Go to Play Store
- Open the Signal Private Messenger App page
- Click on Install button
- Download will start and Signal Messenger will be installed in your phone.
- Go to iTunes store
- Search for Signal Messenger App
- Click on Get button.
- Provide your authentication for app downloading to start.
- Install and configure app to start using it.
- Go to https://signal.org/download/
- Click on Download for Windows button
- Download exe file and install in your Windows PC
- You must download the phone version first to use it.
You can also download Signal for PC if you have other operating system than Windows.
Signal App Country
Since Signal App has got popular worldwide, people are looking for the country of its origin. Indian audience want to know if Signal app is India, Chinese or American. Here’s detailed information about it.
Which country is Signal App from?
Signal app has been launched by Signal Foundation which is an American foundation. The origin country of Signal App is USA.