Seva Sindhu Karnataka Gov In – Government of Karnataka has launched Seva Sindhu registration for travel pass. Migrants who are in Karnataka and want to return to their states like Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal or Uttar Pradesh, may now register online for travel pass at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in .Travelers needs to register using Seva Sindhu online application form at serviceonline.gov.in. Details about Seva Sindhu registration form is provided below.
Register online for Seva Sindhu Migrant Workers Travel Pass here – seva sindhu karnataka gov in. Note : If you see an error saying – this service is currently unavailable, wait for a while and do registration again.
Seva Sindhu New Registration for Covid-19 Travel Pass – sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
To register online, follow these steps –
- Go to https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English
- Find “Covid-19: Apply here to travel to Karnataka from other Indian states” option.
- Click on the link and open the Seva Sindhu Karnataka new registration form
- On the https://serviceonline.gov.in/ karnataka application page, you’ll see a registration form.
- Enter the details as shown in pictures.
- Submit the form and complete Karnataka migrant registration process.
Seva Singhu Migrant Registration – Documents and Information Required
Seva Sindhu Karnataka Gov In Documents – In the Seva Sindhu Karnataka application form, you need to enter following information and details about your journey-
- Traveler Details
- Name of the traveler
- Mobile Number of the traveler
- Aadhaar Number of the traveler
- Which category of travelers do you belong to?
- Present Address Details
- Duration stayed at present address (in months)
- Address to which you are travelling to
- Travel arrangement
- Choose your own vehicle, if you have, or,
- Select option for requesting government to provide travel assistance
- Identity card type
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Identity card number (Enter la st 4 digits if ID card is Aadhaar)
- Quarantine Details
- Do you have cold/cough or fever or related symptoms?
- Have you been quarantined by authorities in the recent past?
After providing above listed documents and information, you can submit your Seva Sindhu new registration form for Covid-19 travel pass and migrant registration in Karnataka. Visit seva sindhu karnataka gov in for more details.
Seva Sindhu Application Status Tracking
To check Seva Sindhu Karnataka Gov In application status –
- Go to Karnataka Seva Sindhu official website.
- On the homepage, click on track status option.
- On the next page that appears, choose between two options –
- Through Application Reference Number
- Through OTP/Application Details
- Enter your reference number or Application details and submit.
- Your Seva Sindhu application status will be displayed there.
Seva Sindhu Helpline Number – 080-4455 4455