SBI complaint register – Learn how to file a complaint at the State Bank of India, online and offline methods of registering a complaint, and procedure to check the status of your complaint.
SBI online complaint
State Bank of India is one of the leading banks in the country, offering its services to the citizens of India from the 19th century. It’s a multinational Bank and offers banking and financial services. Bank had its headquarter in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It’s also known as the oldest commercial bank in the country. The bank has the largest 23% Market share in assets.
The SBI Bank started customer relationship management (CRM) and cash management services (CMS) which can be used either offline and online.
SBI Customer Complaint Details
The State Bank of India (SBI) has launched CMS (cash management services) for its loyal customers to solve the problems faced by the customers during the money transaction. CMS solve different complaint categories. It allows both online and offline transactions which makes it easy and accurate. The following are the different categories of complaints which are solved under CMS.
- ATM card related
- BHIM SBI pay (UPI)
- Demat account
- General banking
- Different government schemes
- NRI services
- Online services like internet banking, prepaid cards, Yono lite SBI
- Unauthorised transactions
SBI Online Complaint Register
Procedure to register SBI complaint online
- Users can register SBI complaints either by online or offline method. In this article you will get all the details and different ways to register your complaint.
- Go to the official website portal of SBI by checking on the link https://sbi.co.in
- From the top right corner of your screen click on the customer care option.
- You will be redirected to a new page where four options will be available such as SMS unhappy, send complaint, register complaint, customer request, and complaint form.
- Now click on the register complaint option.
SBI Complaint Customer Care
Procedure to file a complaint at customer care of SBI
- Click on the link given below to directly open the customer complaint form.
- Fill all the details such as customer type existing SBI customer on non SBI customer, prepaid card holders, metro, or canteen card holders, account number, complaint name, branch code, mobile number, and complaint details.
- Enter all the details correctly.
- Next give a brief detail of your complaint but not exceeding 500 characters.
- Now enter the string which is given in the image.
- Click on the submit option or if you want to re-enter all the details then click on reset option.
SBI Complaint Status Check Online
Process to check SBI complaint status
- Uses can check there SBI complaint status at the
- Enter your complaint ticket number and registered mobile number
- Next enter the string which is shown in the image
- Click on the submit option
- Your complaint status will be displayed on the screen
SBI Complaint Check by Toll Free Number
Procedure to check complaint status by call method
At the State Bank of India SMS option for checking status of your complaint is not available. However the users can check the status of their complaint by making a call at the SBI toll free number 1800 11 2211 or 1800 425 3800 along with their ticket number.
SBI Offline Branch Complaint
Process to register complaint offline at State Bank of India
- Users can also register complaints with the State Bank of India for CMS by offline methods in the following procedure.
- Go to the nearby SBI branch or in the branch you have your account.
- Contact the customer care executive. Executive or general manager of the branch contains a complaints book.
- Register your complaint in it.
- Next you will receive an acknowledgement copy of your complaints.
- Applicants will also receive an SMS on the registered mobile number that also acts like an acknowledgement.
- Once you have registered the complaint it will be solved within three weeks.
- You need to give an explanation for that.
Account holders can also forward their complaint to the regional head office manager in case if the problem is not solved in the branch office. They will resolve your issue within 5 working days.