Government of West Bengal provides digital ration card to it’s citizen under various categories through WB PDS ( https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/ ). Beneficiaries of WB Ration card are categorized into several types –
- West Bengal APL Ration Card Beneficiaries,
- West Bengal BPL Ration Card Benefeciaries,
- AAY or Antodaya Family Ration Cards (AAY)
- Annapurna Beneficiaries (PHH and SPHH)
- RKSY 1 and RKSY 2 Ration Cards in West Bengal
All these beneficiaries are listed into a WB Ration card list after verification of eligibility conditions. Here is detailed information about various digital ration card distribution in West Bengal PDS and RKSY – Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana and their facilities.
RKSY Ration Card Status Check
To check status of West Bengal RKSY-I and RKSY-II ration cards at wbpds.wb.gov.in, use following method –
Check west Bengal ration card status
- Go to West Bengal WB PDS website https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/.
- Click on Application Status option there.
- If you have filled RKSY ration card application form, select the form type.
- Select the district and municiaplity.
- Then enter last 8 digits of your WB RKSY-1 or WB RKSY-2 ration card.
- You can also use full 16-digit RKSY Ration card number to check application status.
- Click on Search to check status of RKSY ration card online.
Click here to check RKSY ration card application status online – https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/CheckApplicationStatus.aspx
Once you have searched your application, you can print it for further use.
RKSY – Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana Benefit and Facilities
Every WB Digital Ration card holder who has a RKSY-1 or RKSY-2 ration card will get following facilities at WBPDS ration card FPS centers – Fair Price Shops.
|Scheme||Commodity||Monthly Allotment||FPS Price|
|RKSY-I||Wheat||3 KG per head||Rs 2 per KG|
|RKSY-I||Rice||2 KG per head||Rs. 2 per KG|
|RKSY-II||Wheat||1 KG per head||Rs. 9 per KG|
|RKSY-II||Rice||1 KG per head||Rs. 13 per KG|
RKSY List – West Bengal Ration Card List 2020
Check complete list and reports of West Bengal Ration card beneficiary under RKSY scheme –
|RKSY I List of|
|RKSY I List of Beneficiaries||RKSY II List of|
|RKSY II List of|
|NORTH TWENTY FOUR PARGANAS||1701565||1701565||1776252||1776252|
|SOUTH TWENTY FOUR PARGANAS||1791713||1791713||1234248||1234248|
West Bengal Ration Card List Check
|West Bengal Ration Card List||https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/|
|Ration Card Beneficiary Search by Name||https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/|
|WBPDS Date Wise Master Allocation Report||https://wbpds.gov.in/|
|West Bengal Ration District Wise Allocation report||https://wbpds.gov.in/|
|West Bengal FPS/Dealer Wise Allocation report||https://wbpds.gov.in/|
RKSY Ration Card Apply Online
To fill RKSY ration card online application , use following registration process –
- Go to WB PDS website.
- In E Citizen service, select new Ration Card beneficiary registration.
- Click on https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/RationCard_NewEntryBenificiary_public_interface.aspx.
- Enter your mobile number for RKSY-1, RKSY-2 ration card online application.
- Click on Get OTP and enter the code there.
- Launch online application form for West Bengal Ration Card registration.
- Enter details and upload required documents.
- Print the ration card acknowledgement receipt.
About RKSY Ration Card – Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana
|Scheme Name||RKSY Ration Card Scheme|
|Full Form||Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana|
|Scheme Type||Food Security Scheme, PDS Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
RKSY Ration Card – FAQ
Full form of RKSY is Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana.
Yes, RKSY is a scheme of West Bengal PDS whereas NFSA is National Food Security Act.
RKSY I or RKSY-1 is a ration card type in West Bengal. Under that scheme, wheat and rice is given to poor people at fair price of Rs.2/KG.
RKSY II or RKSY 1 is another West Bengal Ration Card under which wheat is given at rate of Rs.9/KG whereas rice is given at rate of Rs.13/KG.