RCH Portal – For data entry on the National Health Mission, Reproductive and Child Health portal or RCH Portal, you need to visit the official website of rch.nhm.gov.in . On the portal, there are multiple online services like Online date entry, reports, dashboard and common master option. For checking NHM RCH portal report of doing online data entry, you are required to first visit the official RCH login page. Here is detailed information about it.
RCH Portal Login
How to login to RCH Portal online?
- Go to rch.nhm.gov.in website.
- Click on data entry option.
- Go to login page
- Open https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/Login.aspx
- Select State and State code from the list
- Enter username
- Enter password in login form
- Check image code and enter
- Click on login button
This is how you can use online RCH portal login page to start data entry process. Check image above for more reference to the process.
Set Location in RCH Portal
For Asha and ANM data entry at RCH portal, you need to follow the steps mentioned here. Please note that you are required to be a government official to have login password for RCH Data Entry online. Once, you are logged in to the portal dashboard, you can start online data entry process following these steps.
How to set location for Data Entry in RCH Portal?
- Login to the rch.nhm.gov.in website.
- Now, click on Set Location option.
- Set the data entry hierarchy
- Select District
- Select health block or ward
- Select health facility type
- Choose your PSC
- Choose sub facility or sub center
- Select your village
- Click on Set button.
RCH Portal Data Entry
List of RCH Portal Data Entry options
Once, you have set the location, you need to click on the data entry button from menu. On the data entry page, you’ll see following options –
- Profile entry
- Eligible Couples
- Pregnant Women Entry
- Child Entry
- Health Provider / ASHA Entry
- Bank Details Entry
- Direct Data Entry
- Advance Search
- EC Re-registration
- JSY PFMS Module
All these options are chosen on the basis of data entry type required to be done. Once, you are loggin in to the RCH portal, you can choose your RCH NHM Data Entry type and complete the task.
RCH Portal ANM ASHA Registration
In the data entry option, you’ll find an option to do the Health Provider Entry or ASHA Entry. Here’s how you have to do the data entry for ASHA workers in the RCH portal –
- Go to Section II
- Click on ANM / ASHA
- Select ANM / ASHA Registration
- Now, a new registration form will open
- Enter Village, name and designation
- Enter father’s name, sex and mobile number
- Enter address, joining date and financial year
- Enter your EID number and EID date
- Choose your telecom operator
- Enter your bank details
- Enter your Aadhar Number
- Submit the ANM ASHA registration form
Your ASHA Entry process is completed and you are now registered on the RCH portal.
About RCH Portal
|Full Form||Reproductive And Child Health Portal|
|Authority||Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of India|
|Objective||National Health Mission (NHM)|