pucc.delhi.gov.in CVFA – Government of Delhi is issuing Rs.5000 to drivers in Delhi under it’ew new Covid-19 scheme. The website of transport department is accepting new application. To apply, drivers are required to visit online PUCC Portal and follow these steps. They can also do their verification and check CVFA Status, verify Aadhar and check aadhar etc okay.
pucc.delhi.gov.in/cvfa/ – Rs. 5000 for PSV Badge holders
On the website of pucc.delhi.gov.in/cvfa/, applicants can check the instruction related to the scheme. If anyone wants to apply for the scheme, they need to visit the PUCC CVFA Portal online and follow the instructions as mentioned there.
Here are details related to PUCC Delhi Online CVFA page –
- You will get Rs.5000 benefit if you are a PSV badge holder.
- You must have valid driving license
- You must be in Delhi
- You must have a bank account by your name
- Your bank account must be linked with Aadhaar card
Documents Required for PUCC CVFA Scheme
- Driving License No.
- PSV Badge No.
- Mobile and DOB
- Aadhaar Card Number or UID
All these details are to be submitted on the pucc.gov.in/cvfa/ page online.
http://pucc.delhi.gov.in/cvfa/checkAadhaar.jsp – Check Aadhaar on PUCC Portal
Since your bank account must be linked with Aadhaar card for getting the benefit, you are required to check Aadhar on the PUCC Portal. For that, you need to follow these steps –
- Go to http://pucc.delhi.gov.in/cvfa/checkAadhaar.jsp.
- You will see following option – APPLICATION FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO PERMIT HOLDERS OF PARA TRANSIT VEHICLES AND OWNERS OF E-RICKSHAWS.
- Now, enter your Aadhaar Number
- Submit the form and check Aadhaar eligibility for the 5000 Rs. benefit
PUCC Delhi – Find your Reference Number
On the PUCC Portal, you can also check your reference number for application or grievance reference number submitted on Transport Department website.
Use following process to find your Delhi Govt PUCC reference number –
- Go to http://pucc.delhi.gov.in/cvfa/search.jsp
- Locate FIND YOUR APPLICATION/GRIEVANCE NUMBER
- Enter Aadhaar Number
- Submit the form
- Your PUCC reference number will be provided to you
Check PUCC CVFA Application Status Online
If you have submitted online application at pucc.gov.in/cvfa. then you can check your application status using following process –
- Go to http://pucc.delhi.gov.in/cvfa/status.jsp
- Enter Your Reference Number
- Submit the form
- Your PUCC CVFA Application Status will be displayed there.
PUCC CVFA Aadhaar Upload and Application Verify
if you have submitted your PUCC Application online and are required to upload documents like Aadhaar card, follow these steps –
- Go to http://pucc.delhi.gov.in/cvfa/verifyApplication.jsp
- Locate UPLOAD AADHAR CARD(BOTH SIDES option.
- Enter your Reference Number
- Submit the form and upload both side Aadhaar card
- Verify Application and exit
This is how you can check your application and do application verification at pucc.delhi.gov.in portal online.
Also check – Pravasi Rojgar App Download