PSPCL Bill Payment History Check – Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has its own portal where PSPCL consumers can check their Bill payment history online. They can check their receipt, bill summary and more details of 2018, 2019 and 2021 years. If you are a consumer of Punjab State electricity, then here is how you can check your bill pay history.
How can i check my PSPCL bill history online?
If you are a PSPCL consumer and want to check your electricity bill history in Punjab, you can use following process.
Check PSPCL electricity bill payment history online
- Go to billpayment.pspcl.in
Open the official website of PSPCL portal and then go to bill payment portal. To open, enter billpayment.pspcl.in your browser and click enter.
- Open Menu and select Bill history
From the top menu, you will see an option to check Bill history. Upon click, you will reach to following website – Dashboard » Bill History .
- Enter PSPCL account number
On the next page, a form appears to check your PSPCL bill payment history. In that form, enter your consumer account number. You can get your PSPCL account number from your electricity bill receipt of last month.
- Select your year for bill payment history
Now, choose the year for which you want to check your PSPCL history. You can choose between 2016 , 2017 , 2018 , 2019 and 2021. You can only check bill history of one year once.
- Click on Show Bill History
Now, you will see a blue button below the form. The button has ‘Show Bill History’ written on it. Click on that button and your electricity bill history will appear there.
To check your payment history, click here.
PSPCL Bill Payment Online
To pay PSPCL bill online, use following process –
- Go to https://billpayment.pspcl.in/
- Click on Bill Pay
- Enter your electricity bill account number
- Click on Submit button
- View PSPCL bill online
- Go to bill payment page
- Choose your payment method
- Pay your bill
PSPCL Online Bill Payment Methods
- HDFC Banking
PSPCL Complaint Related to Bill Payment
If you have any PSPCL complaint related to bill that you paid online, you can use following process to submit Punjab electricity complaint –
- Call PSPCL Bill Payment complaint number
- Keep your Transaction ID
- Note Date and Time of bill payment
- Mention your bank name and account
- Verify the payment method used to pay PSPCL bill
- Tell your PSPCL account number and name of consumer
- Your complaint will be registered and solution will be provided to you
PSPCL Bill Payment complaint number
If your money has been deducted but the bill status has not been updated, contact the payment customer care service on following number –
|BILLDESK||011-4686 9004, 011-4686 9010, 011-4686 9000|
|HDFC||022 6216 6118, 022 6216 6100|