UTI PSA Login – UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited has online PSA portal for all PSA ID holders where they can use their PSA login ID and password for signing in to their account. For this, they are required to have their account registered first with UTI PSA portal. They receive a password for their login ID which is used to login into the dashboard of PSA portal. For admin, however, the username remains ‘Admin’ only.
UTI PSA Login
How to login into UTI PSA Online website portal?
- Go to www.psaonline.utiitsl.com
First, to login into the UTI PSA Login page, you need to visit the official website of PSA Online – www.psaonline.utiitsl.com.
- Click on the login link.
Now on the homepage of website, you will find a link to login. Clink on the login option to open UTI PSA login page.
- Locate the form on right part of the page.
On the login page, you have to scroll to the right part of the website.
- Enter your PSA Login ID there.
In the login form there, enter your PSA login ID in the first option.
- Enter your UTI PSA Password in the form there.
After that, for the PSA login ID you have entered, enter the password.
- Enter the security code as shown in text.
You will see a security code there. Enter the code exactly as shown.
- Submit the form for UTI PSA Login online.
After filling all the PSA login information, submit the form and you will be logged in.
So these are the 7 steps you need to follow for logging into the PSA Online web portal. If you want the PSA login ID and password, you are required to contact the administrative office and get registered first.
Get PSA Login ID
How do I get my PSA login ID?
- You need to apply for PSA login ID first.
- After that, fill the form and submit the documents as required.
- Provide your email ID.
- Provide your mobile number.
- Your PSA login ID is sent on your contact details as provided.
USTI PSA First Time Login
When you login to the PSA portal for the first time, you are opted for changing your password. It is advised that you change the old password and create new password for your PSA account. Once your password is changed, you will have to login again.
- Once you login, you will see your BIT SPAN ID on the right top corner of the page.
- After that, you are required to register for UTIITSL.
- You can also register PAN for the account.
- You will get a download link for MAC utility on the page too.
After first time login, you will have to complete the UTIITSL registration process for PSA login.
Also check –
PSA UTIITSL and PAN Registration
When you get your login ID and password for PSA login, use it to login for the first time and then change the password. After that, login again and then follow these steps for PSA UTIITSL registration –
How to register PAN Card in PSA Online portal?
- Go to the PSA UTIITSL account registration link.
- Open the registration form and accept terms.
- Confirm your name in the registration form.
- Confirm the name of contact person.
- Confirm your location.
- Confirm your mobile number.
- Enter your PAN Number in the PSA registration page.
- Click on the submit button.
After that, you will see a message of successful registration. Once that message is shown, you might be inspected further for physical verification of your PAN card. This is how one can register PAN and login to PSA Online login page using their ID and password. For any help, please visit the official website of www.psaonline.utiitsl.com.