Pradhan Mantri Gramin Aawas Yojana (PMAYG) – The state government along with the central government has made a plan which they decided to fulfill by the end of the year 2022. This scheme is for all the Indian citizens, who doesn’t have a house or have poor housing facilities. This scheme is launched by the government with the motive to provide low cost and durable housing facilities for all the citizens of the India. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin is launched by the central government in order to overlook the housing project for all the eligible Indian citizens.
Also check – प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना ग्रामीण सूची 2022
Motive of PMAY-G
The main motive or aim of the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana-Gramin is to provide a proper housing facilities to all the people. It includes a pucca house that has some basic facilities which helps in living a day-to-day life in an easier way. The Scheme is launched to help people or families who don’t have their own house or lives in a kutcha house. Kutcha houses are not good to live in so the government has decided to build a pucca house for all those people. The government has also issued the size to build which is 25 square metre previously it was 20 square metre.
Subsidy scheme for PMAY-G
The scheme tends to offer loans up to Rs. 70000 to beneficiaries from different Financial Institutions.
- The interest subsidy will be of 3% and a maximum principal amount will be of Rs. 2 lakh.
- For the EMI payable the maximum subsidy amount availed is Rs. 38359.
PMAY G Features 2022
Some features of PMAY-G
- Social – economic and caste census are used by the central government to find the most deserving beneficiary.
- Both the central government and the state government make combined efforts to build houses for the beneficiaries in the hilly and the plain areas.
- However, the Union Territories will also get benefitted from this scheme, while the full financial assistance is offered to the UT of Ladakh. Moreover, UT of Jammu and Kashmir has to share the responsibility with the state and central government in the ratio of 90:10.
- Besides this, the beneficiaries of PMAY-G will get financial assistance of Rs. 12000 from Swachh Bharat mission – Gramin for the construction of toilets.
- The beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojna Gramin will receive payments through their post office or bank account linked to their aadhaar card.
Eligibility criteria of the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana scheme
- Citizens should be living in a kutcha house or don’t have a house of their own.
- The family doesn’t have any male adults between the age of 19 to 59 years.
- If there is a disable member in a family.
- No bodily abled member is present in the family.
- If the family earns a living as casual workers and has no land.
- All the families belonging to ST/SC and other minority categories.
- If there is no motorized vehicle, agriculture related equipment, or fishing boat in the family.
- Any applicant having a Kisan credit card with the limit of rupees 50 thousand only.
- If no member of the family has a government job or any member of the family is not earning 10000 rupees or more than.
- Members of the household are not eligible for any professional tax including the income tax as well.
Documents required for PMAY-G
It’s mandatory for the applicants to have the following documents before applying for the scheme.
- Aadhaar card
- Swachh bharat mission SBM number
- Bank account
PMAY Beneficiary Add, Application and Registration
Process to apply, register, and add beneficiary to PMAY-G
The registration process for PMAY-G is divided into 4 groups as mentioned below:
- Personal information
- Bank account details
- Details regarding convergence
- All the official details from the concerned office
- Visit the official PMAY-G website portal.
- From the home page, click on the personal details option fill in all information like gender, mobile number, and aadhaar card number.
- Now upload the consent form.
- Search beneficiary name, PMAY-G ID, and priority by clicking on the search icon.
- Now click on the select to register tab.
- Enter beneficiary details like ownership status, aadhaar card number, and relation.
- Now again upload the consent form.
PMAY G Add Bank Account Details
- Add beneficiary bank account details and beneficiary’s name.
- If you need a loan then click on the Yes button and enter the loan amount.
- Now add beneficiary’s MGNREGA job card number and Swachh bharat mission SBM number.
PMAY G FAQS
If they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the scheme then they can avail it.
The applicants can check their names in the list using there registration number by following the following steps :
– Open the official website and click on the stakeholder tab.
– Now enter your registration number and click on IAY/PMAY-G beneficiary form.
– Press on the search icon to access the name list.
– Applicants without registration number have to click on the advance search option.
– Now a new tab is open to fill all mandatory blanks.
– Fill it and click the search button.