PGMS Status – Government of Delhi has an online portal called PGMS Delhi Govt. where citizens can submit online complaint or grievances. If you live in Delhi and have any complaint to make, you can submit it to State Government using the PGMS online portal. You can also check PGMS status by going to PGMS login page. Here is detailed information.
If you have already submitted an online complaint to the PGMS Delhi portal, you can use following process to check your PGMS grievance status online.
How to check PGMS status online?
- Go to https://pgms.delhi.gov.in/
- Open Grievance Status page
- Enter Grievance Number
- Enter your mobile number
- Submit the form
- Check your PGMS status of complaint online.
PGMS Login page is an online dashboard login options for PGMS officials only. The login portal can only be used by the department to check complaint or provide response to a grievance.
Here is how department officials can login into the PGMS login page –
- Go to https://pgms.delhi.gov.in/home1.aspx
- Move to ‘For Departmental Use’ section
- Click on login link
- Enter username
- Enter password
- Enter visual code
- Submit the form to login into PGMS department dashboard.
PGMS Online Complaint
How to complaint online into the PGMS Delhi portal?
The PGMS Delhi website comes under the authority of Chief Minister. So if you are wondering how to complaint to CM of Delhi, here is how you can do that –
- Go to pgms.delhi.gov.in
- Click on ‘Lodge Your Grievance’
- Enter Grievance Description
- Upload Document, if required
- Choose Department Concerned
- Choose Locality of the Grievance
- Enter Grievance Site Address
- Provide your details
- Submit the complaint online
PGMS Delhi Govt Details
|Full Form||Public Grievance Management System|
|Authority||PGMS, Chief Minister’s Office, Government of NCT of Delhi|
|Services||Complaints System for people of NCT of Delhi|
Also check –