Sikkim PDS portal is official website of ration card in Sikkim. Every applicant who wants to apply for Sikkim ration card or check Sikkim ration card beneficiary list, need to visit sikkimfcs-cad.gov.in. Sikkim PDS website is part of PDS portal of India – The public distribution system.
- 1 Sikkim PDS – Monthly Allotment for Ration Card Beneficiaries
- 2 How to get ration in Sikkim under Sikkim PDS scheme?
- 3 Sikkim Ration Card Application Form Online – sikkim fcs cad gov in
- 4 Sikkim Ration Card Online Registration – Documents Required
- 5 Sikkim Ration Card List 2021
- 6 Sikkim BPL Card – Eligibility List
- 7 Sikkim PDS Portal and Ration Card FAQs
Sikkim PDS – Monthly Allotment for Ration Card Beneficiaries
Government of Sikkim has online PDS monthly ration allotment system. The monthly pds allotment as allocation of rice, wheat, kerosense and other household needs. Some other commodities that Sikkim PDS provides under TDPS Ration Card are – Sugar and Iodized salt.
Sikkim PDS Monthly allocation list
- Under Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY), Priority House Hold (PHH) and Other Priority House Hold (OPHH) Ration Card Scheme, rice is distributed to Sikkim Ration Card Beneficiaries.
- Wheat and Kerosense are distributed to Sikkim Ration Card Holders.
How to get ration in Sikkim under Sikkim PDS scheme?
According to Sikkim PDS Portal, following distribution process is used for ration card holders in Sikkim –
- Through Sikkim PDS Food Grains godowns, Fair Price Shops and M.P.C.S C.S.S, beneficiaries are given rice and sugar.
- At fair price shops, Whole wheat flour and salt is given under APL category.
- Kerosense in Sikkim is provided by various dealers appointed by the OIL companies that provide Kerosense. Sikkim PDS ration card holders can get kerosense at various authorized retail shops.
Sikkim Ration Card Application Form Online – sikkim fcs cad gov in
Instead of an online application process, Government of Sikkim has provided citizens with an online ration card application form in pdf. The pdf application form can be downloaded through Sikkim pds portal – http://sikkimfcs-cad.gov.in/.
Sikkim Ration Card Online Registration – Documents Required
For registration of ration card in Sikkim, a list of documents is required. The documents are needed to attached with the filled application form for Sikkim PDS ration card.
List of documents required for ration card in Sikkim
- SSC certificate.
- COI /Voter ID Card or Domicile certificate.
- Birth Certificate of minors.
- Aadhar card number
- Bank Account details
- LPG connection passbook photo-copy
- If you have any old ration card, provide original card.
Upon submitting these documents, you ration card application shall be accepted. Your registration will be done. Then, you can check for your name in Sikkim Ration Card List.
Sikkim Ration Card List 2021
Under various schemes of Sikkim PDS protal, beneficiaries are eligible for one of the Sikkim ration card list schemes. Under that scheme, ration card holder get the benefits.
Check Sikkim ration card list here.
|Sikkim Ration Card List||List of benefits under scheme|
|Sikkim Antyodaya Anna Yojana(AAY)||35Kgs. of Rice @ Rs. 3 per kg per family|
|Sikkim Priority Household (PHH)||5Kgs. of Rice @ Rs.3 per Kg per member|
|Sikkim Other Priority Household,General (OPHH/G)||9.607 Kg of Rice @ Rs.11 per Kg.|
|Sikkim Other Priority Household, Special(OPHH/S)||9.607 Kg of Rice @ Rs.11 per Kg.|
|Sikkim Wheat Schemes||2.032 kg of Wheat flour @ Rs. 9.95|
Sikkim BPL Card – Eligibility List
To get Sikkim BPL card, applicants are required to check the eligibility list first. If they are eligible, they can apply for the BPL card in Sikkim through http://sikkimfcs-cad.gov.in/ .
Here is the list of eligibility conditions for Sikkim BPL Ration Card –
- No one of the family members must be a government employee.
- Except for old age pension, applicant’s family members must not be getting any pension from retirement.
- BPL card applicants must not be owning any vehicle.
- Applicants must not have rented out any house of more than two thousand five hundred rupees monthly rent.
- Applicants must not be earning calculated sustainable income from any source like farming, shops, business or any other means.
Once these BPL card eligibility conditions are met, applicants can apply for Sikkim BPL card online through http://sikkimfcs-cad.gov.in/.
Sikkim PDS Portal and Ration Card FAQs
Official website of Sikkim PDS portal is http://sikkimfcs-cad.gov.in/.
To apply for ration card, you need to visit sikkimfcs-cad.gov.in and download ration card application form in pdf. Then you need to fill it and submit to local PDS office.
You can check details of ration card distribution through Sikkim monthly PDS allocation list. You cannot check your name directly in beneficiary list.
Sikkim BPL card is a ration card in Sikkim provided to those who are poorest in the state. Under BPL Card, Sikkim PDS provides people with food commodities and kerosene oil.