Tamil Nadu Government provides pay slip download options for its employees through the official website of IFHRMS login page. Once you visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Karuvoolam, you will be given a page where you can log in to your pay slip account through the ePayroll facility. Here is detailed process about downloading Pay Slip in PDF format.
How to download IFHRMS Pay Slip online?
To download the Pay Slip or Salary Slip through the TN IFHRMS website, use following process –
- 1.Go to http://karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/home .
- 2.Enter User ID and password.
- 3.Open 4th tab called IFHRMS
- 4.Click on Finance option for salary bill
- 5.Now, open the last option called Payroll
- 6.Click on Results option.
- 7.Enter DDO Code
- 8.Enter Period name
- 9.Provide salary bill type
- 10.Enter bill group for salary slip downloading,
- 11.Search the employee for the pay slip
- 12.Now go to pay Slip section
- 13.Download IFHRMS pay slip in ZIP formatAdd image
- 14.Extract the ZIP file to get pay slip in PDF format
So this is how you can download IFHRMS pay slip PDF online through the Karuvoolam website.
What is a Pay Slip?
A Pay Slip, also known as Salary Slip, Pay bill, Salary bill or Paycheck, is a bill against which an employee receives payment from the employer. IFHRMS provides pay slip to government employees so that their salary or payment for a certain month is determined.
IFHRMS Pay Slip Details
Following information is available in a Salary Slip downloaded from IFHRMS Portal –
- Employee name
- Employee number
- Office name
- GPF Number
- CPS Number
- Pay Details
- Duty Pay
- Dearness Allowances
- House rent allowances
- Medical Allowances
- Gross Amount
- Net Pay Credited
- QR Code
All these details are available in the IFHRMS Pay Slip for the month.