Mobisafar is a payment and money transfer company in India. It provides online utility services like bill payment, money transfer, Prabhu money transfer, AePS, BBPS, DTH Recharge, PAN Card, IRCTC,Movie Ticket etc. Based in Ludhiana Punjab, Mobisafar services private limited, it provides most of the online payment services. Here, you’ll learn about Mobisafar login, registration, customer care etc. Also check – Digital Gramin Seva
Mobisafar Agent Login
If you are an agent in Mobisafar, you can avail online services and your account related services through the Mobisafar Agent login portal. Here is how you can login to Mobisafar agent page –
- Go to https://agent.mobisafar.com/MOBISAFAR/Login.aspx
- Open sign in form
- Enter Mobisafar agent user ID
- Enter password
- Write the security code as shown
- Submit the form and login
For Mobisafar registration, you are required to fill the ‘Join Now’ form on the website. It provides registration for Mobisafar Business Correspondent Services.
Eligibility for registration
- You must have a shop
- You must be 18 years old
Mobisafar registration form
- Visit the official website of Mobisafar services private limited
- Click on Join Us
- Scroll to bottom of page
- Tap in ‘Join Now’ button
- You will see a Mobisafar registration form there.
- Fill the form and submit.
Following information must be filled in the form for registration –
- Mobile number
- PIN Code
Submit the registration form and complete Mobisafar registration process online.
Mobisafar Customer Care Contact Details
If you have any query related to Mobisafar services, you can visit the official customer care page or use following customer care contact details –
Mobisafar office address
- Contact number – 0161-5015050
- Email address -email@example.com
- Official website – https://agent.mobisafar.com/
Galaxy Tower G T Road, Dholewal Ludhiana 141003