www.mera.pmjay.gov.in login and e card registration 2020 – Government of India has launched Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. Under that, people are issued PMAY e Card or Ayushman Bharat card for hospital benefits. mera.pmjay.gov.in e card can be checked online using the login option there. Here is complete detail about how to register for PMJAY online and how to login, check hospital list etc.
mera.pmjay.gov.in login 2020
To login into the PMJAY account online, you need to follow these steps as provided below –
- Go to https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login
- There, open the ‘Am I Eligible’ page.
- Enter your Aadhar registered mobile number
- Click on Generate OTP
- You’ll receive OTP on the number
- Enter the OTP
- Login to mera.pmjay.gov.in login page
If you enter any other mobile number, there is a chance that you may not find the eligibility criteria fulfilled and your name might not show there. Therefore , you are required to enter your Aadhaar linked mobile number only. After entering the mobile numbe4r and OTP, you can login.
mera.pmjay.gov.in registration process
- There is no separate registration process for PMJAY scheme.
- If you have a ration card and your mobile number is linked with Aadhaar, you can check if you are eligible for the scheme.
- For mera.pmjay.gov.in registration form, refer to the hospital and ask for Ayushman Bharat form.
- They’ll give you complete details about the scheme.
- Enter your details in the registration form as per mera.pmjay.gov.in e card.
- Submit the form to hospital.
mera.pmjay.gov.in e Card 2020
To get your PMJAY Ayushman Bharat e card, you don’t need to visit the mera.pmjay.gov.in e card page. When you login, you’ll see an option called ‘E Card center’. There, you can download your PMJAY E Card online.
Follow these steps to download the e Card –
- Go to Play store
- Download Ayushman Bharat (PM-JAY) App
- Open app and click on login button
- Login using mobile number and OTP
- Click on ‘E Card Center’ logo
- Your e card will be shown there.
Other options in the Ayushman Bharat (PM-JAY) App are as follows – Check eligibility, Find Hospitals, FAQs, Analytics, Ambulances, Wallet details, Treatment details etc.
PMJAY Hospital List 2020
How to check PMJAY hospital list?
- Go to https://hospitals.pmjay.gov.in/
- Open HEM Empanelled Hospitals list
- Select your state
- Select your district
- Choose hospital type
- Choose specialty
- Submit the form and download PMJAY hospital list 2020.
Also check –