LRS Telangana Application Status 2020 – Government of Telangana has extended the last date of LRS 2020 or layout regularization scheme 2020. Applicants can fill the LRS Telangana application form online through the official website of lrs.telangana.gov.in and check their status online. Here is detailed information about TS LRS 2020 Scheme,
LRS Telangana 2020
|Name of Scheme||LRS Telangana 2020|
|Full Form||Layout Regularization Scheme 2020|
|Department||MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & PANCHAYAT RAJ DEPARTMENTS|
|Authority||Government of Telangana|
LRS Application Status
If you have applied for LRS 2020, you can check your application status through the official Telangana LRS portal. Here is how you can check your LRS status online –
How to check LRS status?
- Go to https://lrs.telangana.gov.in/
- Click on Know Your LRS Status
- Open Reprint Receipt page
- Go to Search for Details option
- Enter your registered mobile number
- Click on Search button
- Your LRS Application Status will be displayed there.
LRS Application Online
To apply online for the Layout Regularization Scheme 2020 in Telangana State, you can fill an online application form through the official website. Check complete LRS Telangana 2020 application process here –
How to apply online for LRS Telangana 2020?
- Open https://lrs.telangana.gov.in/
- Click on Apply Online button
- Open OTP validation page
- Select applicant type between NRI and Indian
- Enter your mobile number
- Click on Generate OTP button
- Enter the OTP and open LRS 2020 application form
- Submit your details in the form
- Upload documents required
- Complete the LRS 2020 application process
LRS 2020 Last Date
Government of Telangana has changed the last date of LRS 2020 application. The new last date for LRS Telangana 2020 is 31st October 2020. Applicants who have still not submitted the application form for the Telangana Layout Regularization Scheme 2020 can now submit the form through above mentioned process.
- Registration for LRS can be done through the OTP validation process.
- Visit the official website
- Open the home page and click on Green button in top right corner
- Fill your details and validate
- Fill the LRS registration form
- Submit for online approval of your LRS 2020 registration
LRS News and Updates can be checked on various news portals as well as on the official handle of PIB Telangana. Press Information Bureau releases regular updates on their official website. You can also visit the Telangana state Chief Minister portal for more news about the scheme.
LRS Telangana 2020 FAQs
Regulating unapproved layout will help you in getting building permission from the authorities. It will help you in getting government facilities and amenities like power, road, water supply etc.
You will not get any building permission if you do not regularize the layout under LRS 2020 Scheme. Registration of such plots will be denied by government.
Yes, all Telangana State gram panchayat come under the layout regularizing scheme.
The LRS 2020 scheme is applicable only for those land or plot owners who have registered their sale deed executed before 26-08-2020.
Yes, You need to pay a fees of Rs.1000 at the time of LRS application. If you are not an individual and have a layout plot, you will pay a fees of Rs.10000.