Other names : Lok Prasar Prakalpa , Lok Prasar Prokolpo – Government of West Bengal launched Lokprasar Prakalpo Scheme in the state of West Bengal. The scheme will help in providing exposure to folk music in the state. West Bengal folk music promotion shall get increased with the help of WB Lokprasar Prakalpo Scheme. Here, we are going to talk about the benefits of the scheme. We will also discuss the benefit of Lokprasar Prakalpo scheme and how to fill application form for it.
About Lokprasar Prakalpo Scheme 2020
|Name of Scheme||Lokprasar Prakalpo Scheme|
|Launched by||Mamata Banerjee|
|Beneficiaries||Folk Music Artists in West Bengal|
|How to apply?||Through Online Application Form|
More updates related to West Bengal Government schemes –
- Egiye Bangla Registration Online
- Prochesta WB.in App download
- RKSY Ration Card Facilities, West Bengal
Lok Prasar Prakalpo Scheme Benefits
- Artist will get Rs.1000 help per month from State Government
- Artists who have retired will get Rs.1000 pension under the scheme.
- Rs.10000 extra will be given to performers as their performance fees
- Money will be sent through DBT into their bank accounts.
- It will help in increasing focus on Folk music in West Bengal.
- Bengali music industry will get a boost from this scheme.
Lok Prasar Prakalpo Application Online
To apply online for the scheme –
- Go to https://wblpp.in/.
- Open the contact page.
- Locate the name of your district in Bengal.
- Contact district Information & Cultural Affairs Department for Lok Prasar Prakalpo Scheme application.
- Submit your documents and apply for the benefit of Rs.1000.
Lok Prasar Prakalpo Eligibility Conditions
- You will be a music artists.
- Applicant must be a West Bengal citizen
- You must have valid Address proof.
- You must have a proof of being artists in the state.
- You must have registered bank account.
For more information, visit the official website – wb.gov.in.