Department of Health and Family Welfare, Kerala State Government has launched an online lab diagnosis management system called labsys.health.kerala.gov.in. On this website, Laboratories can sign up through a Health Monitoring register. Here is how to login into the portal.
How to login into the Labsys Kerala website?
- Go to labsys.kerala.gov.in
- Open the homepage of portal
- Go to top right corner
- Click on Login button
- Enter username and password
- Enter captcha code
- Click on sign in
You will be redirected once the labsys.health.kerala.gov.in login process gets done. If you don’t have an account, you can register using below mentioned process.
To register for new account on labsys.health.kerala.gov.in , use following process –
- Go to http://labsys.health.kerala.gov.in/ admin/ Administration/ new_user
- Open Health Monitoring – Sign Up form
- Select establishment type as Laboratory
- Enter name, ownership and address of lab
- Enter contact details
- Choose Nodal Officer
- Select local body
- Create login password
- Enter ICMR Registration No.
- Submit the form post filling
Your labsys.health.kerala.gov.in login credentials will be saved.