KSLU or Karnataka State Law University results have been released. Those students who are not satisfied with their results have option to opt for revaluation of marks. For that, KSLU has issued notification regarding KSLU revaluation date and application form
Check details about KSLU revaluation process here.
What is revaluation?
Revaluation means checking and calculating marks of a student based of their dissatisfaction with result. In KSLU, revaluation is after the result is released. Normally, students are supposed to fill the revaluation application form or use online revaluation form at the university website. They are required to pay a revaluation fee for re-checking of copy.
Who can apply for KSLU revaluation?
Students who have given examination of last semester in the university can apply for KSLU revaluation of marks. Students must have gotten their result issued. If their result is pending, they cannot apply for revaluation.
Also, it is upon administration and authority of KSLU that the permission for revaluation is given or not.
How to apply for KSLU revaluation 2020?
To apply for KSLU revaluation, use following steps –
- Go to KSLU official website http://www.kslu.ac.in/.
- Then, go to students corner or form download section.
- Search and download revaluation form.
- Fill the form and submit it to the university authority or HOD.
- You need to pay the KSLU revaluation fees online or via challan.
- Contact your head of department for more information.
How to download KSLU revaluation form 2020?
KSLU revaluation form shall be made available on the KSLU’s official website.
- Go to KSLU website homepage.
- You can locate the Academics section on the website’s homepage.
- Open the academics and then click on Application forms.
- From the list of forms there, click on KSLU revaluation form.
- Save the form as PDF and print to use.
KSLU transfer form – Click here to download.
KSLU Revaluation Details
|University||KSLU Karnataka State Law University|
|Application||KSLU Revaluation Application|
|Download Form||Available here|
|Last Date of Application||August 2020|
|Revaluation Fees||INR 2200 for Indians and INR 11000 for foreigners.|