KSEB is the board of electricity in the state of Kerala. It stands for Kerala State Electricity Board. From here, learn how to view KSEB Kerala bill and eb reading online and process to make payment online Kerala electricity board bill.
KSEB Kerala electricity bill payment
The State Government of Kerala constituted the Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) under the electricity supply act 1948 for the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity in the state of Kerala. The KSEB board has both offline and online methods of bill payment. Consumers can use either of the mode as per their convenience.
KSEB Bill View Online
How to view KSEB Bill or EB reading online?
- Open the official KSEB website portal.
- From the menu bar go to the customers option given on the top horizontal bar.
- Now click on view your LT bills.
- Next choose your section and enter your customer ID.
- Now click on view bill. Immediately your bill will be appeared on your screen.
The website to view KSEB bill online is http://billview.kseb.in/ ~ksebuser/ orumabills/ upload/ billview/ .
KSEB Bill Payment Online
How to pay bill online
Any consumer of the KSEB electricity board can pay their bill online either by visiting the official website portal of KSEB or make payment of your electricity bill by login into the customer portal or just simply use the quick pay option. while the consumers can also download the KSEB mobile app and pay the electricity bill after entering their credentials to login to the official portal. With this the costumer have the option of paying their electricity bill in a hassle-free manner. On the other side, consumer can also use e-wallets like Paytm, Amazon pay, Mobikwik and other such types of e-wallets to directly pay their electricity bills to the KSEB Electricity Board.
KSEB Bill Payment
Process to pay KSEB electricity bill online
- Open the official KSC electricity bill website portal.
- From the homepage click on the online service option.
- A new page will appear that have two options with the help of which you can pay your electricity bill.
- While is the first option which you can avail is by login into your customer portal by entering your user id and password then click on the sign in option.
- Once you are able to enter the portal you can view your bill and continue to make payment. Now choose the mode of payment from the given options like credit card, debit card, net banking, e-wallet, or UPI.
- After selecting the mode of payment now enter your details and follow the instructions given on the page.
- You will receive an OTP number on your registered mobile number enter the OTP number to complete your payment process.
- Now save the e-receipt for future reference.
- You can also use the option of quick pay, you will come across this option when you click on the online services.
- Click on quick pay option.
- A new page will appear there enter your consumer number or registered mobile number then click on submit to see the bill option.
- Your electricity bill will be appeared on your screen continue to make payment by selecting the mode of payment like credit card, debit card, net banking, e-wallet, and UPI. Then enter your details and follow the instructions given on the page and your payment will be successfully done.
Also check TNEB Reading.
KSEB Customer care number
If any consumer have any query then he can call on the customer care numbers. These are toll free numbers and are active 24×7. When any consumer call on any of these numbers a customer care representative will get in touch with you and help you solve your query.
Customer care numbers
- 0471 2555544