Government of Karnataka has started a scheme for SC ST welfare. The scheme is called Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme. It provides help to village entrepreneurs in Karnataka state. The scheme is started by the State social welfare department. Those who belong to backward communities are being trained to become entrepreneur under the SC ST Samruddhi Scheme. Learn more about how to apply for Karnataka Samruddhi Yojana online and fill application form.
What is SC ST Samruddhi Scheme in Karnataka?
Karnataka Government SC ST Samruddhi Yojana is a scheme focused on rural entrepreneurs. In Karnataka, there are many caste and communities that belong to marginalized and backward group. The Samruddhi Scheme provides them with ability to get skilled and work with government aid. Samruddhi Scheme specially helps Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Caste – SC ST of Karnataka.
SC ST Entrepreneurship Program under Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme
Government of Karnataka is planning to provide work and employment to SC ST Communities of the state through this scheme. Online application form for Samruddhi Scheme is available now. One can fill the application form and apply for SC ST Entrepreneurship Program under Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme.
Around 30 companies are going to provide help under this scheme. These companies have participated with state government to train local SC ST beneficiaries of this scheme.
Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme Application Form Online
After the launch of scheme, government is supposed to issue the application form for Samruddhi Yojana. Whoever wants to apply for the Karanataka Samruddhi Scheme must download the pdf application form first.
After downloading the form, you can print it and then fill the important details about applicant.
How to fill Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme application form?
- Download PDF form and print
- Fill personal details
- Fill your SC ST certificate details
- Provide information about your employment
- Provide Aadhar and other documents
- Submit the form to local authority of Samruddhi Scheme
Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme Apply Online 2020
How can citizens of Karnataka apply online for the SC ST Samruddhi Scheme?
To apply online for Samruddhi Scheme, do the following –
- Go to official website of samruddhi scheme
- Open Samruddhi scheme online application link
- Login and fill details in the form
- Upload documents
- Submit the form and note the acknowledgement number
For more details, visit the official website of Karnataka SC ST welfare department of social welfare department.
Karnataka SC ST Samruddhi Scheme Eligibility
- Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka
- Applicant must be a SC ST Candidate
- Applicant must have original ID proof
- They need to provide land details for rural entrepreneurship.
- Applicant need permission for opening retails shop or own business
Apart from that, applicants shall have to sign agreement with the state that they follow all the guidelines related to the Samruddhi Scheme.
Samruddhi Scheme FAQ
Residents of Karnataka may apply.
It is a rural extrepreneurship scheme for SC ST.
No, they cannot.
Also check these articles –