Jan Aadhar Card is a government scheme launched by State government of Rajasthan. It replaces the old Bhamashah card scheme that provided unique ID number to each member and family of Rajasthan state. You can apply online for Jan Aadhar Card through the Jan Aadhaar portal of Rajasthan government. You can then check status of Jan Aadhar, download Jan Aadhaar Card online and avail all important services. It provides people with ‘One Number, One Card and One identity’ benefit. One can also use their SSO ID to login into Jan Aadhar portal or App. All DBT payment shall be made to registered Jan Aadhar Card holders easily.
Jan Aadhaar Card Rajasthan
|Name of Service||Jan Aadhar Card|
|Authority||Government of Rajasthan|
|Benefit||Unique Identity Card provided by State Government for identification of citizens and providing government scheme related benefits.|
Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Download Online Using Mobile number, SSO ID and Aadhaar ID
How to download Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card through Jan Aadhar portal or App?
To download Jan Aadhar Card online through SSO ID, use following steps –
- Go to SSO ID Login Page.
Go to SSO ID Login Page. Login using your SSO ID and password.
- Open Citizen App (G2C) option.
From menu, click on Citizen App (G2C) option Your SSO ID Dashboard will now be shown on the screen.
- Open Jan Aadhar App Page.
Click on Jan Aadhar link on the Citizen App. On next page, click again on the Jan Aadhar option.
- In enrollment option, go to ‘E Card Citizen’ link.
Now, click on ‘Enrollment’ link on the Jan Aadhar App page. Select the ‘E Card Citizen’ option to download Jan Aadhar Card PDF.
- Verify and download Jan Aadhar Card.
Generate OTP and then verify using One Time Password. Click on ‘Download E Card’ button. Your Jan Aadhaar Card download will now be done.
How to download Jan Aadhar Card by mobile number and Aadhar ID using Jan Aadhar App?
To download Jan Aadhar Card by mobile number and Aadhar ID, through Jan Aadhaar App, use following method –
- Go to play store and download Jan Aadhaar App.
- Install and open the app.
- Click on Get E-Card option.
- Now, you will see two options to download Jan Aadhar Card on mobile app.
- Download using Jan-Aadhaar Acknowledgement ID
- Download using Jan-Aadhaar ID.
- Enter any one of the information as asked.
- Click on ‘Get Family Members List’ button.
- Select the family member and click on the mobile number to get OTP.
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Verify’ button.
- Your Jan Aadhaar E-Card will now get downloaded in PDF.
Check Jan Aadhar ID
To check your Jan Aadhar ID, you can use following steps –
- Go to Jan Aadhar App in your phone.
- Open the app and then click on ‘Get Jan Aadhaar ID’ option.
- On the next page, you will see three options to search Jan Aadhar Card ID Number.
- Jan-Aadhar Acknowledgement ID
- Aadhar ID
- Family ID
- Enter any one of the three details there.
- Click on ‘Get Family Members List’ button on the bottom of the page.
- Click on the mobile number beside the name of member.
- Verify using OTP and check your Jan Aadhar ID there.
Check Jan Aadhar Card Status Online on Jan App
If you have already applied online for Jan Aadhar Number and your registration has been done, you must have gotten a Jan-Aadhar Acknowledgement Number. You can use that number to check Jan Aadhar Card status online.
How to check Jan Aadhar status online?
- Go to Jan Aadhar App in your phone.
- Click on ‘Get Jan-Aadhar Status’ option.
- Now, you will see two options to check jan Aadhar Card status by –
- Jan-Aadhar Acknowledgement ID or Jan Aadhar ID
- Aadhaar ID
- Enter one of the two options and click on ‘Get family members’ option.
- Select family member and verify using OTP number.
- The status of your Jan Aadhar Card will be shown there.