Intra Haryana Login – Here you will get detailed information about the intra Haryana portal and how to register on the portal.
What is intra Haryana
The state government of Haryana implemented a digital system. Hence, the government introduced an online system for all the State Government employees. All the State Government employees can avail various services like GPF statements, e-salary, annual reports, GPF account services, and many more. The portal is officially known as intra Haryana. However the portal is modified timely to cater all the needs to the employees without visiting the HR office.
To login in to the Intra Haryana Portal, use following process –
- Go to http://intrahry.gov.in/
- Open Intra Haryana Login page
- Move to Intra Haryana Department Login
- Enter Payee Code or Mobile Number
- Enter password
- Enter Security Code
- Submit and login to the Intra Haryana department page.
Intra Haryana Services 2022
Services available on the intra Haryana website portal
The official website portal of intra Haryana provides different services for all the Government employees like:
- Government employees can check their annual property return
- About GPF account services
- E salary Haryana
- Service books
- Official registration process
- Online employee leave details
- Information on tour module
Intra Haryana Login Registration
Process for registration of intra Haryana
The registration process on intra Haryana portal is quite easy and quick. All the government employees are required to register at the Haryana portal to enjoy different services provided at the portal.
- Visit to the official intra Haryana website portal.
- From the homepage select the new registration option.
- You will be redirected to a new page, enter your employer type, payee code, and salary bank account number.
- Check all the details carefully and click on the submit option.
Intra Haryana Property Return Online
Annual property return at intra Haryana
All the employees have the option to submit their annual property return from the integrated financial management system Haryana official website portal. There you need to enter a few details and complete the process.
- Open the official intra Haryana website portal.
- From the homepage click on the new registration option then fill the other options like:
- Employee type
- Payee code
- Salary bank account
- Check all the details carefully then click on the submit option.
- You will be redirected to a new page, enter your mobile number or the HRMS number and click on the submit button.
- You will receive an OTP number and enter the number to verify your details.
- Next click on the submit option to continue and you will be redirected to a new page where your username will be displayed.
- Now enter the password of your choice and confirm the password again.
- Once you complete the process the successful message will be displayed on your screen.
Property return process after registration
- Open the official intra Haryana website portal.
- Login to your account by entering your username and password.
- From the menu bar select the property return option.
- Next the system will show your name, select the year and continue.
- Then enter the details on the application form like:
- Enter details regarding a movable and immovable property
- Your loan details
- Upload your signature
- Final submission
- Download and a printout
- Make sure to save every step at the time you are filling the information on the form. The applicant can download the form and take print out for future reference.
Intra Haryana Online Leave
Process to fill online leaves using the intra Haryana official website
- Visit to the official Intra Haryana website portal.
- From the homepage login to your account using the user id and the password while the new user has to first register themselves.
- On the account page choose the online leads and tour module, then click on the my leave from the menu bar.
- Next click on apply for leaves in case you need leaves. You will be redirected to a new page where an application leave form will be provided and fill that form.
- Now fill all the mandatory information then click on save option the system will show you all the pending leaves from the leave menu.
- Select any one of the options: pending leave, pending approval, or leave status.
- Select your option then enter information regarding when you want to take leave. And other details besides taking the leave if indicated on the status leave option.
- Next the online leave process is completed.
State some of the benefits of the intra Haryana portal?
There are various benefits of the portal like it is easy to access and maneuver, the employees can quickly receive any information from the portal. On the other side, the government also benefits from having collective details on all workers.
What is Intra Haryana?
Ans, Intra Haryana is an official portal for all the Government employees to avail all their GPF and salary details.
- GEM Login - Government e Marketplace GEM Portal,…
- IFHRMS login - karuvoolam.tn.gov.in 2023 (கருவூலம்…
- AP ZPGPF Annual Salary Slip - ZPGPF Slips
- HGS Login - HGS Salary Slip and Payslip Details on…
- Himkosh HP - Login , E Salary, Challan, GPF Statement
- IFHRMS Pay Slip Download PDF - epayroll @…
- Jaa Lifestyle Login 2023 at jaalifestyle.com, Login and…
- India Post Agent Login - DOP Agent or Post Office Agent…
- Digital Ration Card Name List 2023 - WBPDS RKSY 1, RKSY 2…
- Fino Login - Fino Payment Bank Login, Merchant, Partner,…
- IFMS MP Employee Login Portal - IFMS MP Treasury Pay Slip…
- tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login - TSB Online (Treasury Savings…
- BIMS Treasury Kerala Login - kerala.gov.in BAMS Treasury…
- TCS Ultimatix Login - Ultimatix Digitally Connected and…
- Covid Vaccine Registration for 18+ - All India Registration…
- CRPF Pay Slip Login and View Pay Slip - CRPF Salary Details,…
- NFSA राशन कार्ड - सभी राज्यों के राष्ट्रीय खाद्य सुरक्षा…
- दिल्ली पुलिस सैलरी स्लिप (पेस्लिप) वेतन पर्ची डाउनलोड कैसे…
- PICME Login - picme.tn.gov.in Login, Registration and PICME…
- TNEB Reading Details - www.tnebnet.org TANGEDCO Bill Status,…