From here you will learn the step by step process to login at the India post agent.
India Post Login Process
Login procedure at India post agent
Given below are some easy steps to follow for login as a DOP agent working at an agent portal.
- Visit the official India post agent website portal.
- Now agents (MPKBY/PRESS) can login by entering their details like username and password they have received from the DOP office.
- All the accounts linked to the agent will show on this website.
- A separate list for each item like cash/ DOP cheque and non DOP cheque must be prepared.
- If the account is opened before the 15th date it will receive cash before the same date, and other accounts will receive cash by the end of the month.
Login process for India post agent
- Visit the official India post agent website portal, then enter your login ID and password.
- Now click on the login option and the system will request you to change password to keep your account safe as the first password is given by the department.
- Now enter a password which is easy for you to remember.
- Next click on the account option.
- Click on the agent to enquire and refresh your screen.
- All the accounts attached to the specific agent will be shown on your screen.
- Now select the mode of payment you can choose from cash/DoP cheque or
- From the drop down list select the number of account numbers you wanted to pay for.
- In the ascending order select all the accounts, now click and save all the details. Important note the account should have maximum 50 accounts and 10000 cash wise but however there is no limit for the cheque.
- Incase if the agents are using cash mode then first they need to select the account number and enter the amount of deposit, further to continue click on the get rebate and Default. Now default and rebate amount will appear on your screen next enter the ASLAAS number of the customer and click on the save button.
- For non-DoP cheque, enter a number of installments and check number along with the account number for the RD installments. Enter the ASLAAS number and click on the save option.
- After a few seconds a successful message will be displayed on your screen. Now click on the pay all modified installment. For which the reference number will come, C for cash, DC for DoP cheque and NDC for non DOP cheque.
- Now click on report option, enter the reference number and click on status as success, click on search option continue by ok option.
- A pdf format file will appear on your screen, take two hard copies of this and submit at the counter.
About India Post Agent
What is India post agent
The department of the post (DOP), is one of the major postal systems which popular lead trade as the name of India Post. DOP was officially established in 1854, and works under the supervision of the Ministry of communication. In India the system is usually known as a post office. The system is generally considered as the largest and the most distributed service not only in the country but also in the world. The postal system has thousands of employees who get benefited from the commission rewards which are offered by the department. Lord Dalhousie introduced the system in contemporary India. However the rates are standardized in order to improve the services all over the country.
DOP Agent Services
Some of the services offered by the DOP
The system offers a number of services, which are these as follows:
- Facilitates delivering mails to any part of the country.
- Offers money order services by dispatching money.
- Offers a Life Insurance PLC and rural life insurance RPL.
- It invites deposits from small savings schemes also.
- Provides general retail services like Bill collections, and sale of forms.
- Enable the government to dispatch Pension Payment.
The Indian post has almost around 155,015 post offices in the country. Which allows it to top the list in the world.
Types of India Post Agents
Different types of agents
- Standard agent system SAS
- Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya bachat Yojana agent (MPKBY)
- Public provident fund PPF
Standard Agent System or SAS
What is standard agent system SAS
Well this type of agent performs various roles like:
- It helps in promoting sales at KVP/ NSC/ TD/ MIS/ DSRGE through liaising with post offices and different investors from the country.
- Helps in taking services to the investors doorstep.
Every agent of the Indian post is entitled to a commission of 1% upon every successful collection done by post office and DOP related departments.
India Post Agent Application Documents Required
Documents required for application for all types of India post agent
All the applicants are required to send the application form to the district collector office. The interested applicants can collect the form from the district institutional finance office/ OIC from the district office of any state.
- Application form
- Agreement form
- Nomination form
- An affidavit attested by the magistrate of rupees 10
- Two character certificates and recent passport size photograph (2 photos for PPF and 4 for MPKBY and SAS)
- SAS agency document photocopy
- Proof documents of date of birth and ration card
India Post Agent Password Reset
Process to reset or forget password at India post agent login
- Open the official India post agent login website portal.
- From the home page, click on the forget password tab.
- Now enter agent login id and confirm it.
- A reset link will come to your registered email ID, follow the link and reset your password.
Process to change password
- Visit the agent login portal then click on my setting option from the menu bar.
- From the basic information tab select change password option.
- Now first enter your current password then your new password and click on the save button.
- Your password has been changed, now whenever you will login you have to enter your new password.