ICICI Bank RTGS form – From this article you will learn how to download ICICI Bank RTGS form and how to download ICICI Bank NEFT Format form for free and how to take hard copy printouts from the PDF.
What is ICICI Bank RTGS form?
RTGS is usually referred as Real time gross settlement. It is considered one of the best and most secure method of online money transfer. Majority of the banks in India have started implemented this method, by just a simple registration process for their customers. The ICICI Bank in India has introduced this online mode of payment which is safe yet easy to transfer money. Customers have the facility to send and receive money to anywhere and anytime in the world through RTGS online platform. Through this mode of online payment the funds can be transacted fast and also individually. However the best part of mode of online payment is that it doesn’t require any duration like NEFT mode. Thus, RBI controls the RTGS platform but it doesn’t issue any kind of fixed charges however, it gives banks the power to charge as per their choice.
ICICI RTGS Timing
- ICICI Timing for RTGS is instant in most cases.
- Maximum time for credit is under 30 minutes.
ICICI Bank RTGS Charges
The ICICI Bank allows its customers to transact on RTGS only for a minimum of Rs. 2 Lakh and a maximum of Rs. 10 Lakh. Thus, the bank charges different RTGS services charges for different price ranges like it charges rs. 25+ GST for funds ranging between rs. 2 Lakh to 5 lakh and rs. 50+GST for any transaction above the funds rs. 5 lakh to 10 Lakh. The lCICI bank RTGS works really very fast, it takes around only 30 mins duration to complete the process. However, if any user whose funds take longer than this must raise a complaint against it at the bank’s customer care center. Well this happens only in very rare cases otherwise the service works very fast and all the ICICI Bank customers embrace the bank for this as well.
ICICI Bank RTGS Form Filling
Procedure to fill the ICICI bank RTGS form
The ICICI bank RTGS form registration process is easy and can be done either in the online or the offline mode. However the one needs to fill the application form with the true and the right information to the best of his knowledge and then the applicant is ready to proceed further to enjoy the service. The applicant needs to fill the following details to complete the registration process.
Enter all the sender’s details like:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Bank Name
- Account number
- Name of the beneficiary
- Contact number
- IFSC code
- The type of account
Payment details like
- The total amount to be transferred.
- Any other additional charges.
- If the applicant is paying by cheque then he has to provide the cheque number.
- Account number
- Bank address
- The ICICI Bank RTGS application form has two sections: the right page is to enter the beneficiary details while the left hand side is for the NEFT/ RTGS transaction summary.
- Now enter all the mandatory information regarding the beneficiary like account name, account type, and account number etc.
- Next after filling all the details the bank will issue a branch use option. Where you will get a transaction I’d if the fund amount is higher than rs. 2 Lakh.
ICICI Bank RTGS Form PDF Download
Some important details mentioned in ICICI Bank RTGS form
The ICICI bank RTGS form is basically divided into two sections. In the first part of the form the applicant has to fill the information about the beneficiary and other important banking details. While on the other page, the bank’s terms and conditions are provided which the applicant should read and understand before submitting the form to the bank.
- Which states that the applicant must provide only correct and true information.
- All the transactions are only operational during the working days.
- The applicant must ensure that all the details provided by him are true and correct and there is a sufficient amount balance in his account before transferring. If not so, the process will be rejected.
There are certain bank terms and conditions which applicants should read during registration and before transferring funds. The applicant should keep in mind that they don’t share any crucial bank information with anyone to avoid any kind of theft. The bank also has a customer care center and other helpline numbers in case there is any issue like the applicant is not able to send or receive cash or any other issue.
Download PDF RTGS Form ICICI Bank – Click here to download