ICICI bank moratorium details – Because of Covid-19 lockdown, banks are giving moratorium extension on loan. ICICI bank is providing credit card moratorium, personal loan moratorium, EMI moratorium etc to it’s customers. For that, you need to visit the moratorium link and then apply online. You can also check your Moratorium extension and status online. Here is more details about that.
ICICI Bank Moratorium
It is an option provided by banks under which you can add extension to your loan EMI payment. It applies to both credit card EMI as well as loan EMI for home loan, personal loan etc. ICICI bank loan moratorium option is being provided through online website of the bank. Customers are required to fill an online form after which their moratorium extension is enabled.
ICICI Moratorium Link
For applying online, one needs to open the ICICI Loan moratorium link where an online form is required to be filled. The link is being provided below. Using the moratorium link, you can ask the bank to add moratorium extension to your loan EMI. The link works for credit card as well as bank. If you have enabled SMS banking or Internet banking, you can also check the moratorium link that has been send to you by Bank through message or mail.
ICICI Bank Moratorium Link – Click here
ICICI Moratorium Apply Online
If you have taken a personal loan, home loan, credit card loan or Car loan from ICICI, then you can use the ‘opt for moratorium’ option provided by ICICI bank. ICICI Bank online moratorium application process is described below. If you want to enable the loan moratorium, you must follow this step by step guide.
How to apply for ICICI bank moratorium online?
- Go to ICICI moratorium link
- Open EMI Moratorium Calculator
- Select your ICICI loan type
- Enter your Current Outstanding Loan Amount
- Mention your Existing EMI
- Choose your Interest Rate
- Select moratorium period
- Accept the terms and conditions for ICICI moratorium
- Click on Opt for Moratorium to apply
- Open ‘APPLY FOR MORATORIUM’ form on next page
- Enter your Mobile number registered with ICICI bank loan account.
- Enter your PAN as per bank’s records
- Enter your Date of Birth as per bank’s records
- Choose type of ICICI loan and click Next
- Now fill the ICICI bank loan moratorium application form
- Submit the form and enable moratorium on your ICICI loan
Check – MSME Loan Scheme 2020
ICICI Bank Loan Moratorium – Terms and Conditions
As per official website of Bank, following terms and conditions are required to be fulfilled if you want to apply for loan moratorium under ICICI bank loan scheme.
By submission of your request, you confirm having read and understood the terms. Request submitted by you shall be final and binding and the Bank will not be able to modify the request once it has been submitted.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐧/ 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝/ 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲/ 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐧. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐧. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.Source : https://buy.icicibank.com/apply_for_moratorium.html
Check – PMAY List Gramin Suchi
ICICI Loan Moratorium Types : List of eligible loans
Which ICICI bank loan are eligible for the loan moratorium option?
Following loan types are allowed to apply for ICICI bank loan moratorium –
- Agri Term Loan ATL
- Auto Dealer Funding
- Business Installment Loan
- Business Term Loan
- BYJU’s loan
- Cash Credit CC
- Cattle Loan
- Chanel / Vendor / Dealer Finance
- Clean Customer Loan
- Cluster Program for Auto Dealers
- Commercial Business Logistic Program
- Commercial Equipment Loan
- Cosnumer Finance
- Credit Card Bill Payment
- EMI on Credit Card
- Personal Loan on Credit Card
- Dropline Mortgage Over Draft
- Education Loan
- EMI on debit card
- Farmer Finance Corporate
- FCNR Facility
- Foreign Currency Term Loan
- Gold Metal Loan
- Gold Overdraft
- Govt Sponsored Schemes GSS
- Home Loan or Land Loan
- Home Loan or Mortgage over draft
- Insta CA Over draft
- Joint Liability Group Loan JLG Loan
- Kisan Credit Card KCC Loan
- Kisan Kalp Vriksha KKV Loan
- Loan Against Credit Card Receivable
- Loan Against Securities
- Loan Against Property LRD
- MFO or Micro Finance Institutions
- New Car Loan
- Non Residential or Office permises loan
- Over Draft against Fixed Deposits FDOD
- Pay Later
- Personal Loan
- Premium Over Draft Agri
- Pre Shipment Finance EPC PCFC
- Salary Over draft
- Self Help Group SHG Loan
- Small Business Loan Roaming Protect
- Term Loans
- Topup on Home Loan
- Loan against Property LAP
- Tractor Inventory Funding
- Tractor Loan
- Two Wheeler Loan
- Used Car Loan
- Working Capital Demand Loans
- Woorking Capital Term Loans
All these loans are eligible for ICICI bank loan moratorium. If you have any such loan, you can visit the ICICI loan moratorium link as mentioned above and apply online.
ICICI Loan Moratorium Status
To check your ICICI loan moratorium status, you can contact ICICI bank customer care or visit your local branch. Also, your credit card account or loan account shows your moratorium status online.
To check your moratorium status –
- Go to ICICI bank login page
- Login into your loan account or credit card account
- Enter your password and mobile number
- Login using OTP
- Check your moratorium status
If your moratorium is approved, you will receive an SMS from ICICI bank regarding that. You will also get your ICICI loan moratorium refund in your account.