ICDS Stands for Integrated Child Development Service Scheme. The ICDS portal has its own website for management of Anganwadi related services, E Sadhana and Poshan Abhiyan. The website can be reached at icds-wcd.nic.in. Here, we are going to tell you about the ICDS WCD RRS Portal as well as about ICDS login details, CAS Dashboard, MPR etc. Check detailed information about ICDS below.
icds-wcd.nic.in – ICDS Details
|Name of Portal||ICDS WCD|
|Full Form||Integrated Child Development Service Scheme|
|Authority||Ministry of Women & Child Development, India|
Pre-school non-formal education
Nutrition & health education
Health check-up and
wcd icds online – icds wcd.nic.in
What is WCD in ICDS?
WCD stands for Women and Child Development. ICDS is a part of WCD scheme by government of India for development of women and children in India. Under WCD ICDS schemes, various benefits are provided to mother and children through help of Anganwadi centers and AWMs.
WCD ICDS benefits
|ICDS WCD Beneficiraries||Cost Norms / Beneficiary per day||Revised cost Norms per beneficiary per day (as per phased roll-out)|
|Children (6 months to 72 months)||Rs. 4.00||Rs. 6.00|
|Severely malnourished Children (6 months- 72 months)||Rs. 6.00||Rs. 9.00|
|Pregnant women and lactating mothers||Rs. 5.00||Rs. 7.00|
RRS ICDS – RRS Portal MPR/ASR Report
What is RRS in ICDS?
ICDS RRS stands for Rapid Reporting System. Through RRS portal, a new method of MPR or Monthly Progress Reports has been started by the government. On the revised ICDS MIS portal or Management Information System, MPR and ASR are generated. There are various benefits of RRS reporting system in ICDS portal –
Benefits of WCD ICDS RRS Reporting
- Online monitoring through Anganwadi Monthly Progress report has been made available.
- Information is collected and processed on a timely basis.
- Data updation, query resolution and report generation has been made easier.
- For data entry, a specified data entry module has been created.
ICDS MPR Data Entry using RRS
How to update MPR Data entry in RRS portal of ICDS?
- Go to http://icds-wcd.nic.in/icds/
First of all, you are required to visit the official website of WCD ICDS portal – icds-wcd.nic.in/icds.
- Login to ICDS as supervisor.
Now use your supervisor ID to login at the ICDS WCD portal login page.
- Select AWC
After logging in, you have to select the AWC or Anganwadi Center.
- Select month of MPR
Now, choose your month for which you have to create the MPR or Monthly Progress Report.
- Fill the form with all MPR data entry details
Now, in the data entry form for MPR, enter everything and then click on the next button.
- Submit data to CDPO.
Now, you can submit your AWC level Monthly Progress report to the CDPO of your center.
ICDS CAS Dashboard
For Poshan Abhiyan, all Anganwadi centers have been alloted with ICDS CAS dashboard facility. Anganwadi Workers have the CAS software installed in their smartphones. Using the ICDS CAS dashboard facility, service delivery and efficiency of Anganwadi Workers has been improved. Here are some of the benefits of ICDS CAS dashboard –
ICDS CAS Benefits
- It allows name based registration of beneficiaries of Anganwadi services.
- Job related tools are available in phone now.
- Efficiency of AWWs has been improved through ICDS CAS dashboard system.
- Reporting and availability of report is easier through the ICDS CAS dashboard option.
ICDS CAS facilities
- AWWs and Lady Supervisors submit Data which is available to be viewed for monitoring.
- Anganwadi services are evaluated for problems to be identified and sorted.
- ICDS program functions can be supervised.
ICDS-CAS Dashboard Login
How to login to the ICDS CAS dashboard?
- Go to http://www.icds-cas.gov.in/a/icds-cas
- Open the ICDS CAS dashboard login form
- Enter the username and password in the form
- Click on Reports option
- Click on View All
- Click on Dashboard ICDS-CAS to open.
This is how one can easily login to the ICDS CAS login portal.
ICDS Important Terms and Full forms
- AWC – Anganwadi Centre
- AWW – Anganwadi Worker
- BHD – Block Helpdesk
- CDPO – Child Development Project Officer
- DHD – District Helpdesk
- DPO – District Programme Officer
- ICDS – Integrated Child Development Services
- ICDS-CAS – Integrated Child Development Services-Common Application Software
- ICT – Information and Communication Technology
- ICT-RTM – Information and Communication Technology enabled Real Time Monitoring
- LS – Lady Supervisor
- MWCD – Ministry of Women and Child Development
- PIN – Personal Identification Number
- POSHAN – PM’s Overarching Scheme for Holistic Nourishment
- SDA – Software Development Agency
- RTM – Real Time Monitoring
- URL – Uniform Resource Locator
- E Sadhana AP and Telangana - WDCW ap.gov.in / tg.nic.in
- महिला उत्पीड़न की शिकायत कहाँ करें और महिला हेल्पलाइन नंबर…
- गुजरात सरस्वती साधना योजना 2023 आवेदन | Saraswati Sadhana…
- osepa.odisha.gov.in Login, Teacher Profile, E Governance
- आत्मनिर्भर उत्तर प्रदेश रोजगार अभियान आवेदन 2023 -…
- Eoffice Login - eoffice.gov.in eFile , KMS , eLeave,…
- RCH Portal - Data Entry, Login , rch.nhm.gov.in
- राजस्थान इंदिरा गांधी मातृत्व पोषण योजना 2023 आवेदन | Indira…
- Shala Darpan Login - Staff Corner Login, School Login 2022…
- उत्तर प्रदेश श्रमिक भरण पोषण योजना 2023 पंजीकरण | Shramik…
- banglarshiksha.gov.in Login, SMS Portal, Teacher Login
- NFSA राशन कार्ड - सभी राज्यों के राष्ट्रीय खाद्य सुरक्षा…
- Check Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Payment Status in Bihar
- GEM Login - Government e Marketplace GEM Portal,…
- प्रधानमंत्री पोषण शक्ति निर्माण योजना 2023 क्या है | Poshan…
- TNEB Reading Details - www.tnebnet.org TANGEDCO Bill Status,…
- बाल आधार कार्ड रजिस्ट्रेशन - Appointment At Baal Aadhaar…
- बिहार आंगनवाड़ी अनुदान - ICDS Aangan Labharthi, Aangan Bihar…
- tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login - TSB Online (Treasury Savings…
- [Download APK] TataNeu Mobile App | Tata Digital Super…