I am stranded Nagaland Gov In – Government of Nagaland is providing Covid-19 support and financial assistance to stranded Nagaland citizens who are in other states. A website called https://iamstranded.nagaland.gov.in/ has been started for registration of stranded citizens. To apply, you need to visit the I am Stranded portal and register user a declaration form. You can also check application status and beneficiary list on the iamstranded.nagaland.gov.in website.
- 1 How to register at I am Stranded portal – iamstranded.nagaland.gov.in?
- 2 How to fill I am stranded registration form for Covid-19 relief fund financial assistance?
- 3 I am Stranded Covid-19 relief fund – registration without Aadhar card
- 4 Nagaland Covid-19 Migrant Helpline Number
- 5 iamstranded.nagaland.gov.in application status check
- 6 I am Stranded Beneficiary List – iamstranded.nagaland.gov.in
How to register at I am Stranded portal – iamstranded.nagaland.gov.in?
- Go to https://iamstranded.nagaland.gov.in/.
- Open returnees declaration form for nagaland migrants.
- Choose between own arrangement and government arragement.
- Fill the form correctly and submit online.
- If you have selected self-arrangement option, you will receive Nagarant migrant ePass on phone number.
- If you have chosen government arrangement option, you will be contacted by authorities after arrangements are made.
Click here to fill I am Stranded form online – https://iamstranded.nagaland.gov.in/checkForm .
How to fill I am stranded registration form for Covid-19 relief fund financial assistance?
To fill I am stranded Nagaland Gov In form, do this
- Go to the https://iamstranded.nagaland.gov.in/checkForm website.
- Enter your Aadhar number for relief fund money.
- Write your mobile number in the registration form.
- Provide bank account number for financial assistance to be sent during Covid-19 lock down.
- Submit the form and you will receive financial assistance money in your bank account after verification of your application form.
I am Stranded Covid-19 relief fund – registration without Aadhar card
If you don’t have Aadhar card but you want I am stranded Nagaland Gov In financial assistance or money under Nagaland covid-19 relief fund scheme, follow this process –
- Write an email at [email protected]
- In the subject section, enter Application without Aadhaar.
- For Nagaland Covid-19 relief fund applications without Aadhaar, provide your information in mail as told here.
- Give your personal details like Name and DOB.
- Write your mobile number, State and city where you are stranded.
- Provide description of your problem and family’s contact details in Nagaland.
- Write your bank account number and IFSC code in the email for financial assistance.
- To apply for Covid-19 relief fund without Aadhar, provide copy of PAN card, Bank Passbook or other acceptable document for proof.
- Send the email to [email protected]
- Officers from iamstranded.nagaland.gov.in will contact you further.
Nagaland Covid-19 Migrant Helpline Number
iamstranded.nagaland.gov.in application status check
To check I am stranded Nagaland Gov In status –
- Go to https://iamstranded.nagaland.gov.in/checkStatus.
- Enter your bank account number.
- Select the state you are stranded in.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Choose your category – Student / Working / Medical Patient.
- Submit the form to check application status.
Your iamstranded.nagaland.gov.in application status shall be showed on the screen.
I am Stranded Beneficiary List – iamstranded.nagaland.gov.in
Download PDF Beneficiary List of I am Stranded scheme in Nagaland here –