www.gst.gov.in login guide – GST portal is the official portal of Goods and Services Tax in India. GST Portal login page provides you with the option to login into your GST Account. You can use your GST number and password to login into GST portal. You do not need OTP or TOTP for GST Login. Also, there are separate Income tax login and E Way Bill login pages for other services related to tax in India.
GST Portal Login
How to login into GST portal for Goods and Services Taxes?
- Go to https://www.gst.gov.in/ .
- On top right corner, click on Login link.
- Go to GST portal login page
- Enter your GST username
- Enter your password
- Enter captcha code
- Click on Submit button
- You’ll get logged into the GST portal dashboard.
E Way Bill Login
E Way Bill login page is another part of the GST portal which has a different website and address. For generating e Way bill and checking your bill status, you need to visit the GST E Way Bill portal login page.
To login , use following process –
- Go to https://ewaybillgst.gov.in/login.aspx
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Type captcha code
- Click on Login button
You’ll be redirected to the GST E way bill dashboard from there.
For online GST payment, you need to go to the GST payment login page. There, you’ll see option to create Challan. You can create challan and make GST payment from there. Here’s how you can make online GST Payment through the GST Portal login page –
- Go to https://payment.gst.gov.in/payment/
- Go to ‘Create Challan’ option.
- Enter GSTIN/Other Id for challan creation.
- On the next page, go to Tax Liability option.
- Enter CGST(0005) Tax amount, or other fees.
- Enter IGST(0008) amount
- Enter CESS(0009) amount
- Enter SGST Amount
- Check total challan amount
- Choose payment method
- Click on Generate Challan and make online GST payment from there.
How to register online for GST portal?
- Go to https://reg.gst.gov.in/registration/
- Select New Registration option
- Select registration type
- Select State for GST registration
- Select your district
- Enter legal name
- Enter PAN number or TAN Number
- Enter email address and mobile number
- Type the captcha code
- Submit OTP for verification
- Complete GST registration on the portal
After that, you are required to provide some documents and other information for your GST registration to be approved. After that, you are provided a GSTIN number which can be used for GST portal login or E Way Bill login ahead.
GST Status check
How to check GST Status or GST registration status online?
- Go to https://services.gst.gov.in/services/arnstatus
- Enter your ARN number or SRN number
- Click on Search button
- Your GST registration status will be displayed.
Important terms – gst portal login , gst portal , eway login , eway bill login , gst eway bill login , , gst way bill login , income tax login , gst e way bill login , e way bill
gst registration , www.gst.gov.in login , gst waybill login , gst status , gst search , gst.gov.in , gst.gov.in login , cleartax gst login , www.gst.gov.in login portal , gst gov in , e filing