GEM Portal Login – Government has introduced an online marketplace for all types of bidding and tenders. The portal is GeM or Government eMarketplace. To start using the portal, you need to do the GeM registration first. Then, you must visit the official GeM login page and sign in. There, you’ll see the dashboard for all the transactions, bidding and tender procurement. Learn details related to GeM login and other services here.
GeM Login – sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login
First of all, you are required to visit the official website of gem.gov.in. There, in the menu, you need to locate the login option, Once you click on it, you will be redirected to the SSO login page.
To login into GEM Portal, follow these steps –
- Go to SSO GeM portal.
- Visit https://sso.gem.gov.in/ARXSSO/oauth/doLogin
- Enter your GeM user ID
- Enter captcha code
- Verify by clicking on Submit
- Post verification, enter your GeM password
- Login into GeM portal
This method can be used to login to your Government eMarketplace dashboard. You need to complete the online registration first to login, Click here to login.
GeM Portal Registration
For registration on the GeM portal, there are two types of online registration forms –
- GeM Buyer registration
- GeM seller registration
For both the option, you are required to fill an online form and submit for verification. Here are detailed methods for both types of GeM portal registrations.
GeM Buyer registration form
- Go to https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/buyer
- Now, read and verify terms of registration
- As a buyer, accept the terms by checking in.
- Then, enter your Aadhaar Number or UID Number
- Enter the mobile number registered with Aadhaar
- Submit the OTP
- Fill the form and upload required documents
- Complete your GeM marketplace registration.
GeM Seller registration form
- Go to https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/seller
- Now, review the terms and conditions and check.
- Now, select the type of business or organization
- Enter your business name
- Fill the seller registration form
- Upload required documents
- Complete GeM seller registration process.
After registration, you can go back to the GeM portal login page and use your registered user ID and password to login.
GeM Bids / RA Check online
You don’t need to login for checking the GeM Bids and RAs. Here is how you can check GeM portal bidding list for tender procurement , goods and services procurements –
- Go to https://bidplus.gem.gov.in/bidlists
- Select the option between following –
- Bids / RAs
- Service Bids/RAs
- Bunch Bids/RAs
- Service Bunch Bids/RAs
- Bid to RAs
- Check the Bid Number
- Check Items, department and quantity required
- Check start date and end date of bidding
- Submit your bid by logging into GeM portal login page
Check GeM Bid / RA Status online
- Go to https://bidplus.gem.gov.in/bidresultlists
- Search for your bid using serial number
- Check status of GeM bid there
- Filter by Bid or RA number.
- You can also check GeM status using item name
GeM Portal Contact Details
Email : helpdesk-gem[at]gov[dot]in
Toll Free Number: 1800-419-3436; , 1800-102-3436
Railway Helpline:+91 7824074423
Also Check –