Fruits PMK PM Kisan Karnataka – farmer registration and unified beneficiary information system pm-kisan check status – Government of Karnataka has begun sending payments to farmers under the Karnataka farmers scheme combined with PM Kisan Scheme. The payment in sent to those farmers who have their registration done via fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in registration page.
PM Kisan Karnataka Payment Status
Karnataka PM Kisan payment status can be checked on the official website of fruits PMK. For that, you are required to have your PM Kisan ID also called as PMKID. If you don’t have the PM KISAN ID, you can also use the Aadhar number of registered farmer to check status.
How to check Karnataka Fruits PMK Payment Status online?
To check payment status of Karnataka fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in, follow this process –
- Go to http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/.
- Open the application status page.
- Click on http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/MISReport/CheckStatus.aspx to open directly.
- You’ll see Farmer Registration and Unified beneficiary Information System page there.
- Now you’ll find two options to check payment status.
- If you have the PMKID, use that or choose Aadhar option.
- Enter your Karnataka fruit PMK ID and submit the form.
- Your PM Kisan Karnataka payment status shall be displayed there.
How to check FRUITS-PMKISAN List of farmers in Karnataka?
To check the Karnataka Fruit beneficiary list online, use following method –
- Click on http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/MISReport/FarmerDeclarationReport.aspx.
- Now open the Farmer Registration and Unified beneficiary Information System.
- Go to report section.
- Click on List of farmers announced.
- Open the List of farmers receiving FSD.
- Select your District, Taluka, Hobli and Village.
- Submit the form and check PM Kisan Karnataka Beneficiary list of farmers.
For more information about the payment and beneficiary of PMK Karnataka Scheme – Go to official website – http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/ .
Also check other updates related to PM Kisan Yojana