ESIC or Employee State Insurance Commission allows your to pay e-challan through ESIC portal. You can pay your contribution amount online through e-Challan or you can free download challan to pay offline through bank. You can also view RC, and check ESIC contribution history or payment history.
How to make ESIC Challan payment online?
- Go to ESIC insurance portal at https://www.esic.in/.
- From ESIC links option in the bottom of the page, click on Pay e-challan.
- A Pop-up will open in new window.
- Go to e-Challan Payment payment form.
- Enter your ESIC Employer Code.
- Enter captcha verification code and generate challan.
- Make payment online or print challan for offline payment.
ESIC Challan Double Verification
If you have paid ESIC e-challan and want to double verify it, follow these steps. You need to have your e-challan number to verify payment.
- Go to ESIC portal and visit double verification page.
- Don’t enter your employee code there.
- Write your ESIC challan number in the box.
- Submit the form to check challan status and double verify e-challan.
How to download ESIC Paid challan?
For ESIC paid challan download, follow these steps –
- Go to ESIC portal homepage.
- Click on ‘Unable to make Online Payment’ option.
- On the next page, you’ll see an option to download PDF ESIC challan.
- Download and fill information as shown on the e-challan payment link.
- Then take the challan to bank and pay by cheque or cash.
|ESIC Challan Form Download PDF||Click here to download|
How to check ESIC Payment history and view RC?
- To check ESIC payment history, go to Monthly Contribution > View History.
- There, enter the employee code and select month and year.
- Then click on View button.
- The insurance payment history or RC shall be displayed there.
- Verify the payment history information and click on Print button.
- Your ESIC payment RC will be provided to you instantly.
ESIC Challan Generation
How to generate ESIC e-challan?
- Go to ESIC login page and login into your account.
- Open Monthly Contribution > Challan Form.
- Enter employer’s code.
- Employer’s name and address will be displayed.
- Select payment mode between online and offline.
- Enter amount to be paid.
- In type, select omitted wage.
- Enter details of challan and click on submit to generate ESIC Challan.
ESIC Challan Payment – FAQ
To check ESIC challan status, login to your ESIC account and click on double verification option. Enter challan number and check status.
No, once generated, you cannot delete the challan at ESIC portal. ESIC challan can only be deleted by requesting ESIC office for deletion. You will have to provide reason for ESIC challan deletion request.
After logging in, you will find option to check pending e-challan. In that option, you need to click on the challan number to check details of that ESIC challan.