EPCCB stands for Eastern Power Customer Care and Billing. To view your bill online, you can visit the official website of Eastern Power Distribution Company Of Andhra Pradesh Limited. Here is how you can go to the EPCCB login page and check your bill online.
How to go to login page for Eastern Power Distribution Company ?
- Go to https://apeasternpower.com/
First, visit the official website of AP Eastern Power. On the website, open the homepage and look for login option.
- On the top-right corner, locate Login button.
Navigate to the top right corner of the web page and then you will find a login button there.
- Click on the button to open EPCCB login form.
Click on the login button on the EPCCB website. After that, a new login form will open.
- Enter username and password or enter mobile number.
In the EPCCB online login form, enter your username and password. Check and confirm before proceeding.
- Verify and login to your Eastern Power Account.
Once confirmed, you can click on the login option and go to your Eastern power account online.
EPCCB App Download
The app is actually not called EPCCB app but rather as Easter Power Mobile App. The app can be downloaded through Play Store. Here’s detailed information regarding it –
|Name of App||Eastern Power App|
|Requirement||Android 4.4 and above|
|Download Link||Click here|
EPCCB App features
Following features are available once you login to the EPCCB app –
- You can view your electricity bill online.
- You can get your bill reminders.
- You can get the power supply position in your locality.
- You can check your bill payment history.
- The app has its own complaint system for online complaint.
- You can post your feedback on the Eastern Power services.