In New Delhi, people are being issued a Janta Pass or Curfew pass which is called e-Pass by government of Delhi. The epass lets important travels to be allowed in curfew because of Corona Virus. The covid-19 pass status however is not publicly provided through a website. Instead, people can download pass or check status through their mobile number SMS link that they receive.curfew pass application
For that, every applicant of Corona Virus ePass is being provided with a reference number. The reference number for e-pass is used to check application status.
Here are details about Coronavirus epass reference number.
- The Epass reference number is automatically generated.
- Epass reference number can be received by SMS on the registered mobile number.
- The epass reference number is used to check Curfew pass status.
- Reference number is application called application number or serial number.
- It is issued by Revenue and transportation department of Delhi Government.
- Epass reference number is alphanumeric and has numbers as well as alphabetic letters.
- Sample epass pass reference number is JKYE71H.
- The length of Epass reference number is 7 characters.
So if you cannot find your curfew pass reference number, you can use above details to check status of your pass through application number.