E Sadhana is a government portal by government of Andhra Pradesh and Government of Telangana for Women Development and Child Welfare Development. E Sadhana ap.gov.in and wdcw.tg.nic.in are two official websites for the scheme. Services like Anganwadi, Poshan Abhiyan, web MPR etc are provided on the E Sadhana platform. Here are details about the online portal.
e sadhana ap.gov.in official website – wdcw.ap.gov.in
The official website for e sadhana is wdcw.ap.gov.in in Andhra Pradesh. In Telangana, the official website is wdcw.tg.nic.in . Both websites provide online services like e sadhana login, web mpr, AWW/AWH Recruitment System and other schemes.
In telangana, the website is maintained by Department for Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens whereas in Andhra Pradesh, Department of Women Development & Child Welfare handles the e sadhana website.
E Sadhana login – ap.gov.in and tg.nic.in
If you want to login into the E Sadhana website, you are required to go to the login page of your state’s website.
How to login into e sadhana – Andhra Pradesh?
- Go to wdcw.ap.gov.in
- Open Management Information System(MIS)
- Visit mis.wdcw.ap.gov.in
- Enter your e sadhana user id and password
- Click on login button
How to login into e sadhana – Telangana?
- Go to http://wdcw.tg.nic.in/e-sadhanatg/index.html
- Click on Web based MPR System(GOI)
- Locate Login to MIS on next page
- Enter username and password
- Enter security PIN
- Click on Sign in.
e Sadhana ap.gov.in services
Following services are provided by e sadhana ap.gov.in website –
- ICDS CAS Common Application Software(CAS)
- MIS Management Information System(MIS)
- Suppliers Egg & Milk Supply Tracking System
- AWC Monitoring Tool
- POSHAN Abhiyaan-Dashboard
- Rapid Reporting System(RRS)
- AWW/AWH Recruitment System
- Kishori Vikasam Dashboard
e Sadhana tg.nic.in services
E Sadhana Telangana services are as follows –
- Anganwadi Information System(AASR)
- Memos & Guidelines
- Employee Management System
- AWTC Online Reporting System
- Online FCR – Commodity Supply Chain Management System
- Commodity Supply Tracking System (Web Portal)
- Web based MPR System (GOI)
- Budget & Expenditure Monitoring System
E Sadhana Web MPR icds ap.gov.in
The E Sadhana web mpr option provides various services related to women and child welfare. The ICDS scheme in Andhra Pradesh has following benefits –
- Supplementary Nutrition
- Pre-school non-formal education
- Nutrition & health education
- Health check-up and
- Referral services
Check AWS Scheme List in Andhra Pradesh at ICDS Web MPR portal
- Go to https://icds-wcd.nic.in/
- Click on ‘Know your AWS’
- Open Awc List Project wise
- Select Andhra Pradesh in State option
- Select district
- Select project
- Enter PIN
- Click on Search button
- Your ICDS AWS report will be diplayed.
E Sadhana ap.gov.in web mpr service provides you will full report of AWS List project-wise in Andhra Pradesh. For more, go to e Sadhana login page or MIS login and check details.
E Sadhana – Important Links
|Common Application Software(CAS)||https://www.icds-cas.gov.in/a/icds-cas/login/|
|Management Information System(MIS)||https://mis.wdcw.ap.gov.in/|
|AWC Monitoring Tool||https://wdcw.ap.gov.in/AWC_Inspection/|
E Sadhana FAQ
E Sadhana in a child and women development project in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
ICDS stands for Integrated Child Development Services.
Go to the e sadhana website at and click on MPR option. You will be redirected to https://icds-wcd.nic.in/icdsawc.aspx where you can check your AWS project list.
Also check –