Digital Ration Card Name List 2022 ডিজিটাল রেশন কার্ডের নাম তালিকা 2022 – Government of West Bengal provides RKSY 1 and RKSY 2 Ration Cards to its citizens. These ration cards are often called Digital Ration Card in West Bengal. Every year, new Digital ration card list is created in which names of beneficiaries are listed. This Digital Ration Card Name List can be checked online on the official website of West Bengal Public Distribution System or WBPDS – wbpds.gov.in.
How to check Digital Ration Card Name List?
Here is step by step guide to download Digital ration card name list 2022 online. To check Digital ration card list of names, following methods can be used –
- Go to https://wbpds.gov.in/
- Click on reports of NFSA.
- Click on search beneficiary details by name.
- Open Food and Supplies Department Website for Digital Ration Card Name List.
- Go to Transparency Portal page.
- Click on https://wbpds.gov.in/rptForUsers/rptRCList.aspx
- Enter Appropriate Criteria to Search.
- Select your district
- Select subdivision and block
- Select FPS, Category and submit.
- Digital Ration Card Name List 2022 will be displayed there.
Digital Ration Card Report of Online Allocation, West Bengal
The PDS of West Bengal provides report of allocations of Digital Ration Card through its transparency portal. Every Fair Price Shop details are updated there. List of those ration card beneficiaries who are allotted a certain FPS, is provided there on wbpds portal.
To check Digital ration card allocation report, go to the homepage of West Bengal PDS website and choose reports on NFSA in the menu. Then click on Online Allocation Report option. You will be able to check Digital Ration Card list of allocations and report there.
Report on Supply Chain Management – Digital Ration Card List
Report of every month’s Ration distribution under the RKSY I and RKSY II schemes are provided on the https://wbpds.gov.in website. You can check online supply management report on the West Bengal PDS portal.
To check Digital ration card list of supply chain management reports, use following process –
- Go to https://wbpds.gov.in/ReportOnSupplyChainManagement.aspx.
- Choose your month and year for the report
- Now choose the Ration card item you want the report of.
- Select district from the Digital ration card district list.
- Click on view report.
Sample report for Digital ration card list of supply chain management report can be checked below.
Digital Ration Card Sample Report of Allocation and Distribution
|District Name||Total NFSA Ration Cards||Total NFSA Beneficiaries|
|North 24 Paraganas||5155130||5352298|
|South 24 Paraganas||5729143||5908589|
Important links – ration.jantasamvad.org status check
Digital Ration Card Name List – FAQs
Any resident of Bengal who has a ration card, AAY, PHH, or RKSY 1, RKSY 2, can check his/her name in the Digital ration cards name list.
It provides details like ration card holder’s names, ration card number, allocated FPS, amount of rice and other items allocated and quantity + rates.
On the official website of WB PDS, the list can be checked online.
Government of West Bengal does that.
RKSY 1 and RKSY 2 are two types of Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana schemes.