dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in Devraj Arasu 2021 application form online – Government of Karnataka has established a web portal called DBCDC for backward class people. Launched by Karnataka State government, D Devaraj Urs Backward Classes Development Corporation , Government of Karnataka, helps in welfare of backward classes in the state. Official website of dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in has online application form available for various government programs. Check detailed information below in English and Kannada.
dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in online application process
If one wants to apply online for dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in 2021 schemes, applicants need to follow these steps first.
How to apply online at dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in ?
- Go to the official website of dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in
- Then in the bottom of page, locate Online Service
- From the menu, choose the type of scheme to apply for.
- Then click on link of your scheme application form
- An online form will appear with guidelines about online application
- Fill the form and submit
That’s how you can easily apply for online government schemes in Karnataka at dbcdc karnataka gov in .
dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in – All schemes
What schemes are available at the dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in website for applying online?
Here is the list of all government schemes that can be applied at the dbcdc karnataka portal –
- Chaitanya Subsidy Cum Soft Loan
- D Devaraj Urs Individual Loan Scheme
- Micro Credit Scheme
- Assistance To Traditional Artisans And Occupational Groups
- Ganga Kalyana Irrigation Scheme
- Arivu Education Loan Scheme
- Interest Free Loan For Higher Education In Foreign University
- NBCFDC Schemes ( Term Loan , Education Loan , Mahila Samriddhi Micro Finance Scheme For Women , Micro Finance , Small Loan For Individual )
- Karnataka Savitha Samaja
- Karnataka Madiwala Machideva
- Karnataka Self Employment Scheme
- Karnataka Madivala Machideva Gangakalyana Scheme
- Karnataka Madivala Machideva Arivu
dbcdc karnataka.gov.in 2021 beneficiary list check
Applicants can also check the beneficiary list of various schemes under dbcdc karnataka.gov.in 2021 beneficiary details option. To check the list of 2021 beneficiaries at the dbcdc karnataka gov in website, use following process –
- Go to https://dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in/english
- Locate ‘Services and Schemes’ section
- Scroll down to beneficiary list option
- Choose 2021-21 as the scheme year
- Choose your division
- Click on that link to check your name in beneficiary list.
Devaraj arasu loan 2021 application form in kannada
Devaraj Arasu Loan Scheme is a scheme under which loan is provided by D Devaraj Urs Backward Classes Development Corporation , Government of Karnataka. The loan details are provided below –
|Name of Scheme||D Devaraj Urs Individual Loan Scheme|
|Type of Scheme||Finance|
|Authority||D Devaraj Urs Backward Classes Development Corporation|
|Beneficiary||Backward Class People of Karnataka|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 50000|
|Loan Subsidy||30% or Rs.10000 maximum|
|Loan Interest Rate||4% per annum|
Check ಡಿ ದೇವರಾಜ ಅರಸು ಸ್ವಯಂ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ಸಾಲ ಯೋಜನೆ details in Kannada – Click here for details
Download form here – http://184.108.40.206:81/swayamud/
Devraj Arasu 2021 online application form process
How to fill Devraj Arasu 2021 application form online?
- Go to http://220.127.116.11:81/swayamud/
- Open Application for Self Employment / Traditional Professional Loan / Mini Loan Scheme
- Provide Applicant Loan Information
- Enter caste, name of project for loan, purpose of loan and amount.
- Provide applicant’s name, gender, DOB, parent’s details etc.
- Enter current address of the applicant
- Provide Caste and Income Certificate Information
- Mention Annual income of the family
- Provide project details
- Mention your bank details, account number, IFSC code etc.
- Upload documents required
- Submit the application form for Devaraj arasu loan.
This is how you can apply for Devaraj arasu loan in 2021 online.
Documents required for Devaraj arasu loan
Upload following documents with application form (whichever applicable) –
- Aadhaar Certificate of Applicant
- Applicant’s Caste Certificate
- Certificate of disability of the applicant
- Applicant’s widow certificate
- Deed of immovable property for security of most of the loan from the applicant
- Aadhaar Certificate of Bailmen
- Each of the applicant’s banking details
- A picture of the applicant
After uploading all these documents, your application form for Devaraj arasu loan will be submitted.